3D Innovation - 3-d Innovation Bad Experience

2 of 2 3D Innovation reviews

In Sept. 2015, I was shopping at Willowbrook Mall in Wayne NJ. I spotted the 3D Innovations kiosk and decided to stop. The young lady (Karen) who greeted me was enthusiastic about the products and rightly so, they're beautiful - clear plastic cubes and various other shapes that display a photo (a hologram) inside of it. I bought one for my first granddaughter and had to do layaway as I didn't have the $150 + tax. I made a $50 payment. The layaway expiration date was 12/23/15. She stated I have until that date to pay in full.

After that, I couldn't go back to make a payment as I had a lot of car repairs and other financial obligations. I made it on 12/11/15. One of the young ladies there made a comment about it being a long time since I had been there so she referred me to a young man there. I paid him another $50. The young man apologized and said it looked like it hadn't been sent out to be made yet and that he would make sure it gets submitted as the expiration is close. He told me to come back the following week.

I went back on 12/18/15 to pay it off and pick it up. They couldn't find it. Karen (the one who took my order in Sept) was there and commented on the fact it was purchased so long ago. Why did they keep commenting on how long it has been when the layaway hadn't expired?

To take $100 of my money and not submit the order is so beyond my comprehension. The young man asked me to resend the picture (what if I didn't have it?) and they would send it out for sure this time then come back on Tues, 12/22, to pickup and pay the last $50. It seemed I was being penalized for having let some time go by (not on purpose) before coming back even though it was not past the expiration.

If time is an issue, then don't make the expiration date too far in advance. This is, by far, one of the worse experiences I've had esp. with such a high-priced item! Karen wasn't apologetic at all, was dismissive and impatient with me, which was surprising being she was so pleasant when I initially made the purchase. Be careful where you decide to invest time and money because that beautiful item may not be worth the headache.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 2 3D Innovation reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.