This is by far the most crooked company I have ever dealt with. I placed an order and then canceled it within an hour because of the poor reviews I found online.

They told me I cant cancel because the order has already been processed and fulfilledeven though my account still showed unfulfilled the next morning. Then when I complained they deleted my account so I cant see anything.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE CROOKS! I be already contacted my bank.

User's recommendation: BUYER BEWARE.

Location: Winchester, Virginia

Comments

#2049614

I tried to purchase more product however, they said the products I want aren't available and placed were placed in the vault (WTF does that mean). They could fulfill it if I did a subscription.

I said I didn't want to deal with a subscription since I order the 28 servings bag. They said by doing a subscription the cost would be a lot less. I told them I didn't care about the cost, I don't want to have to monitor my purchases and make sure I cancel before my card is charged.

So basically I won't be able to purchase anymore. Not a big deal, I found the same product/size/flavor on Walmart & Amazon for only a dollar more and free shipping.

310 Nutrition Reviews