Warwick, New York

Product listed on websire incorrect as manufacturer does not make lowering link kit for 02 R1.Was emailed immediately.

Canceled order. Waiting to see what tjey do with my credit card info.

Tracking through my bank now.Would not have ordered through them if i read all reviews first

Review about: Yana Shiki Lowering Links.

1.5
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with 2wheelpros?

Comments

2WP

Not exactly sure what you mean "what they are going to do with my credit card info".That is an absurd and slanderous comment you should be careful making.

First of all your order had another item on it, which you said you DO want, so what we are going to do is charge you the correct amount ONLY on the credit card you provided.

Same thing any other legitimate business would do.

4l60e piece of trash.  Monster transmission Monster Transmission "So my husband bought a transmission this was our 2nd explained situation to monster transmission they took all the things into account for what he wanted and we paid the..." Read more Michigan Motorz - EVIDENCE DEMANDS A VERDICT Michigan Motorz "We do not agree with this customer and his unpleasant comments to our dear dealer Michigan Motors and as matter of fact he should be appreciated that we were able..." Read more Therapee is a complete waste of money and an unreliable product Therapee "I can't believe I got sucked into purchasing this $300 product. Don't believe a thing the company says. They lie and lie through their teeth. For proof, I have attached..." Read more Monster Transmission - Delivery Service Review Monster Transmission "Ive bought two transmissions from monster. The first experience 3 years ago was great. The second time was disappointing. First off the sales rep tried told me my 700r4 was..." Read more DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON ROCA LABS & DON KARL JURAVIN Roca Labs "Roca labs and it's owner continue to spew out craziness and are still selling BOGUS weight loss products that have been proven by the government and Juravin's own admission; not..." Read more Everbuying - Wonderful online store, lots of gadgets and phones at amazing prices Everbuying "Everbuying was recommended to me by a friend from work. At first i was a little skeptic but after my first order i was really surprised by how good is..." Read more Amtrak - Horrible customer service and dangerous employee behavior Amtrak "In an attempt to go on what started as a simple family trip from Chicago to St Louis round trip , I was treated horribly and had a nightmare of..." Read more TruGreen Ruined My Beautiful Lawn Trugreen "I have been with TruGreen for one year. I had a lot of weeds so entered a year-long contract with them. The first technician did not spray the entire yard,..." Read more