Tim Webster from Radio 2UE in Sydney would have to be the GREATEST anti-aussie in Australia.He carried on "whimping" on his Radio Show about the waste of time and money being spent on young Jessica Watson (16yo solo round the world lone sailor) homecoming welcome.

He claimed that the Government did not have the right to shut some streets and spend money in Sydney for Jessicas homecoming welcoming.

Listeners were disgusted listening to this "whimp-***" knocking Jessicas achievements.2UE will lose lots more listeners becauce of this ***, I have never heard so much "***" in my life as I listened to this Tim Webster "aussie-knocker-***" from 2UE 'dribble" *** about Jessica.READ MORE ABOUT THIS "anti-aussie" HERE http://globaldisabilitynetwork.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=73

Review about: 2Ue Tim Webster.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with 2UE Radio?

Comments

jonathanwillfill

I will like you to contact me direct on my email. I have a business proposal to give to your company that will profit you greatly. I await to hear from you soon via my email address.( jonathanwillfill@hotmail.com ), Please get back to me .

Best Regards