2UE Radio - Tim Webster 2UE "greatest-aussie-knocker"

1 of 1 2UE Radio reviews

Tim Webster from Radio 2UE in Sydney would have to be the GREATEST anti-aussie in Australia.He carried on "whimping" on his Radio Show about the waste of time and money being spent on young Jessica Watson (16yo solo round the world lone sailor) homecoming welcome.

He claimed that the Government did not have the right to shut some streets and spend money in Sydney for Jessicas homecoming welcoming.

Listeners were disgusted listening to this "whimp-***" knocking Jessicas achievements.2UE will lose lots more listeners becauce of this ***, I have never heard so much "***" in my life as I listened to this Tim Webster "aussie-knocker-***" from 2UE 'dribble" *** about Jessica.READ MORE ABOUT THIS "anti-aussie" HERE http://globaldisabilitynetwork.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=73

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 2UE Radio reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
jonathanwillfill

Feb 27, 2013 #615466

I will like you to contact me direct on my email. I have a business proposal to give to your company that will profit you greatly. I await to hear from you soon via my email address.( jonathanwillfill@hotmail.com ), Please get back to me .
Best Regards
Jonathan

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about 2UE Radio.
Filing a new complaint about
×