Despite Japanese universities liked Plan9 for research, Anime characters are boring and too generic in drawing. Even Japanese recognize it, it's a drawing style designed for being easy.

Please do a mascot costumes, I'm sure there will appear very original ones.

"The front fall off" can be a great theme for a mythical, funny and full of personality mascot costumes. That old video meme is full of epic, I'm sure some graphic artists can go a great job :)

Somebody had mascot costumes, maybe people can send their ideas to a web-site...Anyway, this one looks like evening dresses is not really strong enough tohold up the world, and it's going to get squashed. Not a good, positive logo,in that respect...Now, when you think about penguins, first take a deep calming breath, andthen think "cuddly". Take another breath, and think "cute". Go back to"cuddly" for a while (and go on breathing), then think "contented".

Review about: Mascot Costumes.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with 2inc?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.