2Crave Alloys do not honor warranty claims for defective wheels
Update added by user Nov 08, 2013
As of Nov 8 no response from 2Crave Alloys
Original review posted by user Oct 07, 2013
Purchased and installed wheels from 2CRAVE ALLOY less than a year ago. Wheels corroded at the seam on all four wheels. Contacted company by email. No response. Called and spoke to a customer service rep who assured me he would look into the issue.
Emailed photos of damage to him like requested. No call back after a reasonable amount of time. Eventually made contact and rep stated he would have to check with the factory to determine the problem. Called back on date and time when told and the rep continuously avoided my calls.
After about a month of leaving messages and repeated calls, finally made contact. Rep stated that brake dust caused the corrosion on the wheels. Really? Brake Dust?
I cleaned and maintained the wheels with soap and water on a weekly basis if not two times a week, and this company claims that brake dust causes corrosion on wheels less than a year old? Unreal.
I have never had custom wheels corrode, much less be told that 2crave wheels are suseptable to corrosion due to brake dust. I suppose you need a car without brakes to use these wheels.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2Crave Wheels
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Dear BBB, Today (4/5/2014) I visited one of your Costco warehouse stores (1320 S. Route 59, Naperville, IL 60564-5944) in the morning around 10am. My primary purpose was to get my..."
- "I received one of these freshners free with a scentsy order, I put it in my car, but did not hang it up as it would distract my view and..."
- "The short version is : Steve Nemish, the owner of No Mar Tire Changers, came to my home to show my how to use their Pro model machine and..."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "We special ordered a 36" and 32" MasterCraft exterior doors. We have installed many doors and have never had leakage issues until these 2 doors. First large rain they leaked..."