2Crave Alloys do not honor warranty claims for defective wheels
Update added by user Nov 08, 2013
As of Nov 8 no response from 2Crave Alloys
Original review posted by user Oct 07, 2013
Purchased and installed wheels from 2CRAVE ALLOY less than a year ago. Wheels corroded at the seam on all four wheels. Contacted company by email. No response. Called and spoke to a customer service rep who assured me he would look into the issue.
Emailed photos of damage to him like requested. No call back after a reasonable amount of time. Eventually made contact and rep stated he would have to check with the factory to determine the problem. Called back on date and time when told and the rep continuously avoided my calls.
After about a month of leaving messages and repeated calls, finally made contact. Rep stated that brake dust caused the corrosion on the wheels. Really? Brake Dust?
I cleaned and maintained the wheels with soap and water on a weekly basis if not two times a week, and this company claims that brake dust causes corrosion on wheels less than a year old? Unreal.
I have never had custom wheels corrode, much less be told that 2crave wheels are suseptable to corrosion due to brake dust. I suppose you need a car without brakes to use these wheels.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2Crave Wheels
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My Steel Werner attic ladder, model S2210 broke while I was 6' up throwing me to the concrete floor. The web shows multiple instances of this ladder breaking exactly..."
- "They store had a big sign in their window stating Military Discount. I went to buy some antifreeze from a shelf containing many varieties. I choose the one I wanted..."
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "I ordered a Nikon D610 Camera Body w/ accessories bundle this week. I received the item and it came in a box with absolutely ZERO bubble wrap and all of..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."