Houston, Texas

I got my deaf Great Dane puppy microchipped through our local Humane Society with their 24 Pet Watch chip for their one time "lifetime" registration fee.When I went online to edit my address information, I discovered they charge $19/year or $40 for another supposed "lifetime" maintenance fee if you want to make any changes!

I won't pay, because, for one thing, it's rewarding their deceit, and also, what if they decide to tack on another fee in a year or two? They promised other humane and rescue organizations there were no fees after the initial microchip insertion either.

They are ripping off thousands of customers each year with this false promise.

Review about: Microchip.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $40
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with 24petwatch?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Christypaw Persians - Christy Paw Persians is amazing!! Christypaw Persians "I don't often post to online consumer forums but after reading the negative comment about Christy Phillips and Christy Paw Persians I couldn't stay away. I contacted Christy in the..." Read more Banfield Pet Hospital - Banfield Vet in Deptford KILLED my dog! Banfield Pet Hospital "On 11/26/14, I took my Pomeranian, Missy to the Banfield in Deptford, NJ. The vet who normally sees my 3 dogs was not in (Dr Oliver).So Missy was seen by..." Read more Pet Airways - Review about Yorkshire Terrier from Arlington, Massachusetts Pet Airways "I was contacted back from a post on oodle marketplace that I had inquired on by a lady named Natalie Wilson who had 2 teacup Yorkey Terriers named Kiki and..." Read more Christypaw Persians - I bought a Christy Paw Kitten Christypaw Persians "I had a wonderful experience! I have recently added a kitten to our family from Christy Phillip. She gives a short, simple questionaire to make sure you will not neglect..." Read more Muv Fitness - I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! Muv Fitness "I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! The pool needs a lot of HELP. I took these picture on 5/26/2017 at the valley facility. I have expressed my disappointment in the..." Read more Dhgate - Excellence! Dhgate "I have had nothing but excellent customer service and fast service from my experiences with DHgate. I am a very happy customer. The shipping time was faster than I had..." Read more Guess - Poor quality bags that is not worth even $10 Guess "Absolutely horrible quality bag. The handles were peeling off within one week of use. I was very surprised given that they are supposed to a well known brand. I have..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - DON'T BUY FURNITURE PEELS! Mor Furniture For Less "We bought a sectional and a year later it started to peel, we spoke to an employee from Mor and they didn't care, he basically call us liars. We are..." Read more