I ordered a Genuine 60W Macbook charger on May 6 and and had it on Standard Shipping - Standard 3-4 Days. When did it arrive? MAY 27!!!
When I opened the package, I realized that they sent me a REPLACEMENT AC ADAPTER. My Order Info clearly stated that it was supposed to be a Genuine Macbook charger.
After 30 minutes of use, the replacement AC adapter smelled like burnt electricity/plastic and was easily heated. I stopped using this charger because I'm afraid it will fry my computer in the long run.
I tried to get information on returning it. The company said that their chargers are genuine chargers that undergo extensive quality testing; but if they really undergo quality testing, why would the charger heat up excessively? And why won't it have GFCI as well as the Apple logo on the charger? The original MacBook charger that I lost did not heat up as easily.
They offered me a refund but with a deduction of 15% restocking fee (since they said that there was nothing wrong with this product).
Lesson learned, I would NEVER do business with this company again.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Apple Macbook Charger
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the 3.0 VGA to USB so that I can use double screens on my all-in-one HP desktop and after I installed the software sent with the vga to..."
- "Client experience and many other ones here has nothing to do with the Control4 hardware. Nowadays, the gear is bulletproof. The user experience has to do with many..."
- "The website states over and over again both in text and images that there is a 100% money back guarantee, no risk, etc. When trying to obtain a refund, you..."
- "I was charged a price for a pair of soccer shoes that was on the display for a lesser price when I brought it to the cashiers attention he argued..."
- "took my tundra in for a few dents and broken window on the passenger side. after two weeks the truck wasn't finished no calls so i finally went in and..."
- "Got the hose as a gift. 1st use, it wouldn't work because the end attached to my faucet leaked. My friend tried to fix it by replacing the..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."
- "Purchased a pair of Tommy sunglasses for $99 and withing an hour the plastic frame snapped around the lens! I couldn't take them back as I was already at the..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."