24hourchargers - Fake Apple Charger for MacBook

15 of 29 24hourchargers reviews

I ordered a Genuine 60W Macbook charger on May 6 and and had it on Standard Shipping - Standard 3-4 Days. When did it arrive? MAY 27!!!

When I opened the package, I realized that they sent me a REPLACEMENT AC ADAPTER. My Order Info clearly stated that it was supposed to be a Genuine Macbook charger.

After 30 minutes of use, the replacement AC adapter smelled like burnt electricity/plastic and was easily heated. I stopped using this charger because I'm afraid it will fry my computer in the long run.

I tried to get information on returning it. The company said that their chargers are genuine chargers that undergo extensive quality testing; but if they really undergo quality testing, why would the charger heat up excessively? And why won't it have GFCI as well as the Apple logo on the charger? The original MacBook charger that I lost did not heat up as easily.

They offered me a refund but with a deduction of 15% restocking fee (since they said that there was nothing wrong with this product).

Lesson learned, I would NEVER do business with this company again.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
15 of 29 24hourchargers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 01 #1180189 Clarksville, Tennessee, United States

I had a similar problem and have filed a complaint with the Attorney Generals office of Texas and would suggest all others who have had problems with the crooked company do the same.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about 24hourchargers.
Filing a new complaint about
×