Verified Reviewer

Update by user Jun 22, 2021

Well here we are June 22,2021. 24 FXCryptomine has still not refunded my money!

$2,600.00! I dont know about you..but to me thats alot of money! Its All I HAD! Bunch of thieves Justin Henriksson too!

What A Big SCAM! DO NOT SEND IN YOUR BITCOIN OR YOUR MONEY,...YOU WILL NEVER SEE AGAIN!!!

Update by user Apr 09, 2021

Here we are April 9th 2021. 24fxcryptomine.com & Justin Henriksson have made no attempt to resolve refunding my money $2,654.71. If you don't want to loose your money, then do not place a trade with this company or with Justin Henriksson , one of their trade managers.!

Update by user Feb 09, 2021

FEBRUARY 2021! STILL NO WORD FROM 24FXCRYPTOMINE!

What a BUNCH OF CON ARTISTS! SINCERLY PISSED! I've Given This Company every opportunity to make this right and refund my $2,654.71! They ignore my calls and emails!

Absolute B.S! DO NOT SEND ANY BITCOIN OR MONEY TO THIS COMPANY! ITS A RIP OFF! AND FURTHER MORE-DO NOT TRUST JUSTIN HENRIKSSON WHO CLAIMS TO BE A TRADE MANAGER FOR 24FXCRYPTOMINE, AND WHO LURES PEOPLE IN FROM LINKEDIN!

ITS ALL A SET UP!I HAVE REPORTED ALL OF THIS TO THE SCAM LIST AS WELL AS THE F.B.I. DONT FALL VICTIM TO THIS WHOLE SCAM!

Update by user Jan 04, 2021

January 4th, 2021. I have tried to be patient and given them every opportunity to make it right with me and refund my $2,654.71.

24FXCRYPTOMINE refuses to refund my money. They slapped a huge $4,000.00 Mining Fee on me! Never even saw a penny of a return before they slapped me hard. I have no more money to pay towards the fee.

And They will not refund my money! They are trying to squeeze every single dime out of me...Which they already did...and chances are..

i would never see anything back..its all a loss! Its not over yet..because the second I've saved a retainer for an attorney, I'm going to Sue the crap out of them!

Update by user Jan 03, 2021

Today is January the 3rd, 2021. I have only had email communication between 24FXCRYPTOMINE and Whatsapp between Justin Henriksson and myself.

I have begged, pleaded and demanded that they give me my money back of $2654.71. They refuse to! They even keep asking me for another $1,000.00. They claim they still have my $2499.00.

I told them all ,that they can have my gain (If There is any? of $12,900.00?) All i want is my money back of $2654,71 ! Does it make sense to you that they are asking for another $1,000.00 when the mining fee they claim they are charging me is $4,000.00. This is the most Stupid, non legit B.S.

i have ever tried to deal with! I wish to God i had NEVER MET Justin Henriksson! Don't fall prey to their games, lies and thievery! I know this to be true from my horrible experience with these STUPID IDIOTS!

My next move is to seek an attorney and SUE them ALL! Its a Sad thought , but honestly i feel i have lost all my money...if i get an attorney and these idiots cant be reached? then for sure , without a doubt i will know that this is a SCAM Operation! And that i lost everything!

At this point i have lost my home due to my initial investment, not to mention a heart attack and anxiety attacks and STRESS! I highly suggest you find a safe, honest and legit company to trade with, or you will be SORRY and you will LOSE like me!

Update by user Dec 04, 2020

My Account Balance with 24fxcryptomine shows $2,499,00. When in fact i sent $2,654.71 in Bitcoin.

Coinbase charges a fee, so the company told me to send more to come to the balance of $2499.00. due to bitcoin and how it fluctuates. I simply want my $2,654.71. They can keep my gains, if there is any?

On Platform screen, my gain is suppose to be $12,900.00. I dont believe it though! I told them to return my investment or i will start legal proceedings! They still wont refund my balance to me, that they have access to, but refuse to release it to me!

I'm Sincerely Pissed! They keep demanding a miners fee.

I say its all B.S.! Not only did i loose my Bitcoin, but i had a heart attack due to all the stress this company put me through, that and Justin Henriksson,( On LINKEDIN) a so called Trade Manager for 24fxcryptomine!

Original review updated by user Dec 04, 2020

A Guy by the name of Justin Henriksson found me on LinkedIn. Said he was a trade manager for 24fxcryptomine.

Ive wanted to trade crypto for 13 years now. never did due to all the scams..so Justin introduced me to this company. said this is the platform he trades on..so i googled the company name , found no bad reviews and was not on the scam list, so i thought it was safe..so i built my profile and sent $300.00 in bitcoin to a wallet address that claimed it was the companies website platform ..so it registered and was gaining when the mining started ,,so i got excited and sent another $200.00 in bitcoin to company platform..then im told i have to upgrade my account up to $2,500.00 in Bitcoin to withdraw..so they had already the 500.00 so i scraped every dime i had and sent $2,000.00 in Bitcoin to platform...so Coinbase took 7 days to clear bitcoin..now company says i have to pay another $4,000,00 in Bitcoin in order to pay the miner fee because it took 7 days! I cannot raise another dime!

This was my last hope of pulling myself out of debt! I have fought, begged and pleaded with this company to please return my initial $2,654,71 that is in my account balance, not pending but my account balance..They will NOT RELEASE MY BALANCE!.so the so called CEO says they will work with me and dropped the fee to $1,000.00...I will not pay this.! for all i know they are trying to scam as much money as they can off of me! I want a bad review on this company and Justin Henriksson so other people will be warned!

After fighting with these guys, i ve been checking out their company..they say they are registered through the Sunami Trade LTD..when in fact, the Sunami Trade LTD dissolved along time ago! This company has no physical address..only support email..

User's recommendation: DO NOT SEND 24FXCRYPTOMINE ANY BITCOIN!

Product or Service Mentioned: 24Fxcryptomine Manager.

24FXCRYPTOMINE Cons: Do not use this company.

Comments

#1964457

But I received my profit from this company

#1965837
@Emmie

Well your lucky then! I've received no return....and the company is still demanding more money from me..

#1982830
@Emmie

All i want is my initial investment and they will not return to me..Sincerly PISSED!

24FXCRYPTOMINE Reviews