Riverview, Florida

THE WORST CLEANERS EVER!!!!!!damaged clothes and would not take responsibility.

First time they ripped a shirt around the button area, and was told that it was like that originally.. so I believed them... took 7 shirts (brand new Ralph Lauren shirts and Perry Ellis) to be dry cleaned for the first time, I get 2 ripped around the button area. Took the items to them , and was told by a very rude manager "buttons are your responsibility" what???

you ripped the shirt lady, 3 times!!! Sir, you can take your business elsewhere!

SUN CLEANERS are THE WORST CLEANERS EVER....if you want your clothes damages and ripped, take them to Sun Cleaners!

Review about: Clothing.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with 229 Dry Cleaners?

Comments

Danielle
Tampa, Florida, United States #785473

I had almost the same experience (it was a gown). I had to go back 3 times, because the girls that work there barely spoke any English. Manager/owner was extremely rude.

to Danielle Salo, Varsinais-Suomi, Finland #785477

Well if you don't know the difference between girl and lady I doubt your English is that great either. If they do hire girls than perhaps you should call the child labor board considering by law they have to hire someone who is at least 16.