229 Dry Cleaners - 2.29 Dry Cleaners, Riverview, Fl is the worst dry cleaner ever!!!
2.29 Dry Cleaners, Riverview, Fl is the worst dry cleaner ever!!!
First time they ripped a shirt around the button area, and was told that it was like that originally.. so I believed them... took 7 shirts (brand new Ralph Lauren shirts and Perry Ellis) to be dry cleaned for the first time, I get 2 ripped around the button area. Took the items to them , and was told by a very rude manager "buttons are your responsibility" what???
you ripped the shirt lady, 3 times!!! Sir, you can take your business elsewhere!
SUN CLEANERS are THE WORST CLEANERS EVER....if you want your clothes damages and ripped, take them to Sun Cleaners
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dry Cleaning Service
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "AAA Insurance Co. hired CRDN Co. to remove 6 dinning room shades in the family room and 2 shades in the kitchen. They removed the 2 shades in the..."
- "Had Stanley Steamer clean our carpets because I totally believed their advertising. They were in an out quicker the blink of an eye. The carpets really looked good...."
- "I bought a 3 hour clean from Homejoy on Living Social and they came out yesterday. The cleaning lady was really nice and friendly, however her cleaning was not great...."
- "The following is a brief breakdown of publicly available information regarding Seth Grano CFPÂ®, his securities sales practices, and his FINRA regulatory history.Seth Erik Grano is a FINRA Registered Representative..."
- "WARNING!! Attorney Kiarash Shampoo AKA Kia Champion Is A *** ARTIST! Encino, California BEWARE of a scam artist by the name of Attorney Kiarash Shampoo AKA Kia Champion AKA Kia Shampoo Champion...."
- "120 DAY SAME AS CASH. If you pay them like your suppose to you wont have any problems. I needed new tires but didnt have 700 to spend at Tire..."
- "THURSDAY/DEC.01,2016: I played Kixeye's Battle Pirate game on Facebook a few days ago. In a campaign called "High Tide" I played and won the first round. The winning prizes are..."
- "Purchased a Southern Motion reclining sofa in Feb 2013 and accepted delivery in March of 2013. It's 3 years and 8 months later and the covering is flaking off along..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."