Www.180TIX.com Jon Forrest FRAUD SCAM
I went online late last night to buy tickets to a Josh Ritter concert in Portland and clicked on Tickets-Center thinking it was a legitimate site.I was suspicious and went to a new site, but it directed me back to Tickets-Center.
I bought three tickets and was shocked at the price--$294.95. I checked the venue today, and the actual price for legitimate tickets is $123.75. Worse, the tickets that Tickets-Center sent me have someone else's name on them--a person named Micheal Jeary.
I disputed the transaction and am reporting Tickets-Center to the Better Business Bureau as well as the Oregon Attorney General.I am also putting this rip-off on Twitter and Facebook.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 180Tix Festival Ticket
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I went on vividseats to look for a concert ticket. I found a really good deal on this website where the tickets were priced at $90-$100. I close the deal,..."
- "I may or may not get the Beth Hart tickets in Lancaster in October. The problem is that the tickets per the Club's website should have been $25 each..."
- "DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAM ARTISTS. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY, COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU AS A CUSTOMER AND POST FAKE TICKETS THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE AVAILABLE TO..."
- "I bought a pair of nice fashion sneakers from Aureus but they do not ship outside of US. So I went searching though the internet for a service that can..."
- "I am normally a size Large at max (I am slim 6 ft 4 male) due to the foreign sizes I settled to purchase a jacket which was XXL (with..."
- "...I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears".These are NOT the Royal Riviera Pears they used to sell...."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."