Www.180TIX.com Jon Forrest FRAUD SCAM
I went online late last night to buy tickets to a Josh Ritter concert in Portland and clicked on Tickets-Center thinking it was a legitimate site.I was suspicious and went to a new site, but it directed me back to Tickets-Center.
I bought three tickets and was shocked at the price--$294.95. I checked the venue today, and the actual price for legitimate tickets is $123.75. Worse, the tickets that Tickets-Center sent me have someone else's name on them--a person named Micheal Jeary.
I disputed the transaction and am reporting Tickets-Center to the Better Business Bureau as well as the Oregon Attorney General.I am also putting this rip-off on Twitter and Facebook.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 180Tix Festival Ticket
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought tickets to a Fall Out Boy concert in New Jersey, and I was super excited because they are my favorite band and helped me through so much. I..."
- "This company is a sham, they sell tickets to postponed or cancelled events even after they've known that the event has been postponed and/or cancelled! Then they tell you that..."
- "I purchased Rob Thomas Sidewalk Angels VIP Package. 2 tickets cost me $1000. Came with a shirt, lanyard, signed lithograph, and more. I bought a house not long after I..."
- "I bought a pair of nice fashion sneakers from Aureus but they do not ship outside of US. So I went searching though the internet for a service that can..."
- "I am normally a size Large at max (I am slim 6 ft 4 male) due to the foreign sizes I settled to purchase a jacket which was XXL (with..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."