Villeurbanne, Rhone-Alpes

I went online late last night to buy tickets to a Josh Ritter concert in Portland and clicked on Tickets-Center thinking it was a legitimate site.I was suspicious and went to a new site, but it directed me back to Tickets-Center.

I bought three tickets and was shocked at the price--$294.95. I checked the venue today, and the actual price for legitimate tickets is $123.75. Worse, the tickets that Tickets-Center sent me have someone else's name on them--a person named Micheal Jeary.

I disputed the transaction and am reporting Tickets-Center to the Better Business Bureau as well as the Oregon Attorney General.I am also putting this rip-off on Twitter and Facebook.

Review about: 180Tix Festival Ticket.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $300
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with 180tix?

Comments

Vivid Seats Football Ticket Review Vivid Seats "...I asked for a refund due to the fact I was working and they told me they never sent me the verification that it was at 8 p.m. however..." Read more Vivid Seats - MISREPRESENTATION OF FEES WHEN USING IPHONE APP Vivid Seats "Beware of using the Apple app for buying any tickets with Vivid, they do not disclose ALL their fees before checking out. I checked out thinking I was buying tickets..." Read more Ticket Center - Fraudulent ticketcenter Ticket Center "I found a concert for tommy Emmanuel in Alexandria, VA. I clicked in a link for the venue, Birchmere, to purchase tickets for Tommy Emmanuel on April 8, 2017. ticket-center.com..." Read more Vivid Seats - Hidden Fees Vivid Seats "Bought tickets to a basketball game. I only saw the total once they had charged my credit card and I noticed an additional $40 in charges. I looked at the..." Read more Smart Shuttle Line - Horrible company! Not worth your money Smart Shuttle Line "DO NOT request service from this company. the worst! HORRIBLE! We purchased a ticket for my niece. From Hollywood to Kissimmee/Orlando. And the driver was out of control! He screamed..." Read more Marcos Pizza - Terrible service and messed up orders twice In a row Marcos Pizza "I called yesterday to order my wifes food and the driver was 23 minutes late. They credited the order but was very rude about it. So i called today and..." Read more Sunjoy Industries - Torn canopy Sunjoy Industries "I purchased a 10'x 10' Grove Gazebo by Sunjoy Industries Outdoor Patio Furniture from Ocean State Job Lots in Medford, MA back in 2013 to use during our pool season..." Read more TruGreen nightmare Trugreen "I am paying way to much for poor service! All I wanted was the crab grass killed and they couldn't even do that. Scott's was bought out by TruGreen and..." Read more