I went online late last night to buy tickets to a Josh Ritter concert in Portland and clicked on Tickets-Center thinking it was a legitimate site.I was suspicious and went to a new site, but it directed me back to Tickets-Center.

I bought three tickets and was shocked at the price--$294.95. I checked the venue today, and the actual price for legitimate tickets is $123.75. Worse, the tickets that Tickets-Center sent me have someone else's name on them--a person named Micheal Jeary.

I disputed the transaction and am reporting Tickets-Center to the Better Business Bureau as well as the Oregon Attorney General.I am also putting this rip-off on Twitter and Facebook.

Review about: 180Tix Festival Ticket.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $300
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with 180tix?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Viagogo Adele Concert Ticket Review Viagogo "I too have just been scammed, ripped off, mugged! I thought there was a law in Australia about scalpers, and that's all this site is! Glorified scalping! I'd never heard..." Read more Vivid Seats - WE COULDN'T SEE THE STAGE! Paid $500 and wasn't warned! BE CAREFUL! Vivid Seats "I spent $500 for tickets to ADELE for my sister's birthday. When we took out seats I could see lots of lighting equipment OBSTRUCTING THE STAGE. ( SEE the lights..." Read more Viagogo - INVALID SHIPPING CHARGED Viagogo "On 21 February 2016 I have made two purchases of tickets on Viagogo for the New Zealand vs South Africa ODI on 25 February 2017 in Wellington. I have received..." Read more Secure Tix - RIPPED OFF FOR HIGHLY SUSPECT TICKETS IN DENVER Secure Tix "I paid $122 for a ticket to Highly Suspect show at Bluebird Theater on April 7. I only bought one, for obvious reasons, but I REALLY want to see them..." Read more YourMechanic - Starter Repair Review YourMechanic "So YourMechanic sent a mechanic over to my house to fix my starter, first of all he was an hour and thirty minutes late...once he showed up it took him..." Read more Damaged Merchandise From Light In The Box Light In The Box "I ordered 2 pictures and when I received them, the frames were broken on both of them. The quality was not as nice as it looks on their website. I..." Read more Jjshouse - Buyer BEWARE! Jjshouse "I purchased my usual dress size which was within the sizing chart provided for US customers. I was hesitant to purchase but the reviews were good. I checked the return..." Read more 1StopBedrooms - No Communication, Inaccurate Shipping Estimates, Unreasonable Delivery Methods 1StopBedrooms "I ordered a sectional sofa from 1Stopbedroom on 2-20-2017. Almost immediately, I received a confirmation email for my order, stating it would be delivered in 4-6 weeks. Just as immediately,..." Read more