1800flowers - DO NOT ORDER FLOWERS ONLINE FROM THEM!! YOU DO NOT GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!

147 of 417 1800flowers reviews

1800FLOWERS.COM is a TOTAL RIP-OFF!! WHAT YOU ORDER IS NOT WHAT YOU GET!!

I live in Florida. I was enticed by a Paypal offer to save $15, and ordered a floral arrangement from the offers listed, to send to my niece, in Colorado, who had just had surgery. I ordered them on 5-5-15, and had them delivered on 5-6-15.

I ordered a nice bouquet for $39.99, plus delivery, plus tax, for a total of $59.46!!!

This is what they sent: (See Photo Below)

I am appalled, and embarrassed by the puny floral arrangement that I sent to my niece. Upon further investigation, I have found over 1,200 complaints online about 1800FLOWERS.COM, all to the same affect, so I guess this is just "business as usual" for them. Photos are very misleading -- arrangements are misrepresented, what you get is of lesser quality and quantity of flowers, and way overpriced for what you end up getting.

I guess they think that since you are ordering online, you will never see your order, and will not know the difference, if they send you a smaller, inferior arrangement than what you ordered and paid for. This is a consumer rip-off!!!

You can buy a fuller bouquet of flowers from your grocery store, for less than $7.00. I used to work in a reputable retail florist shop, and believe me when I say there wasn't even $4.00 worth of stems in the arrangement received.

Dianne Castelli

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Flowers
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #632486

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with 1800flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
147 of 417 1800flowers reviews
Tina Flowers

May 08, 2015 #981560

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted. Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order. Please also include in the subject line (insert alert channel name IE: Pissed Consumer) and your handle/account name . Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly. -Tina Flowers

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.