1800flowers - Delivered wrong bouquet, and hijinks to get more $$

321 of 417 1800flowers reviews

Outrageously delivered the incorrect bouquet "lemonade out of lemons" arrangement, to someone who need a day brightener.I didnt involve the recipient, but emailed 1800 Flowers about it.

They offered to resend at no cost the next day. The next day, I was at work and they email and call, they cant send it by 5pm, . I tell them to deliver it to me after 5pm. Then they say they dont have the particular arrangement, I've gotta pick something else.

I say forget it give me a refund...Fine whatever except, here's the punch in the guts, the florist goes back to recipient (a gift for someone who deserved a lift up),and took back the flowers at 2pm!!!! What?! When I call they say we can send another arrangement exactly as I ordered that I will have to pay for again. Unfukinbelivable!!!!!!!!

Please see a picture of the arrangement sent...it is absolutely not what I ordered.

And for over $50!sick

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
321 of 417 1800flowers reviews
Tina Flowers

Feb 11, 2013 #607202

We have tried to reach out to you in resolving the issue you experienced but unfortunately, we were not successful. Please feel free to contact us via email at: wecare@1800flowers.com (When emailing us, enter your order number in the subject line and your full name and a telephone number where we can contact you in the body of the email). If you prefer, you can call us at our customer service number, 800-468-1191.
We are committed to providing the highest level of service to all our customers and look forward to hearing from you so we may resolve this issue to your satisfaction. – Tina Flowers

0 0 Reply
Tina Flowers

Jan 31, 2013 #601848 North Port, Florida, United States

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.   Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order.  Please also include an email address and a contact phone number where you can be reached. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.  - Tina Flowers

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about 1800flowers.
Filing a new complaint about
×