Aurora, Colorado

POOR PRINT QUALITY AND POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Don't take my word for it just read this CRAZY email thread:

---------------Original Message---------------

From: Jerry Cunningham

To: 123Print Support Team - info@123print.com

Subject: Order Quality

To Whom It May Concern,

We placed this order with you a few months back and this past Tuesday the staff sent out our Holiday cards and used your return address labels on each envelope. Frankly, the print job on this order really is terrible. The ink on the majority of the labels is smudged and on some it looks like the ink has flaked off. In both cases, it makes the overall order seem very poor quality. Can you help me understand why this has happened, because we certainly do not want the order re-done if the same result will occur.

Thanks.

--------------------------------------------------­------

Dear Jerry,

Thank you for contacting us.

We're sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, printing issues can happen sometimes in the production facility which is something that we can't control. However, we stand behind our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee which entitles anyone to return the product within 30 days of receiving it for a refund. Unfortunately, this item is already outside of the return period and we can no longer issue a refund. If you wish to reorder, we will be happy to give you a 30% off. You can use this discount code on your reorder, code is JAB30CE.

Sincerely,

123Print Customer Relations Team

--------------------------------------------------­------

First off, I would encourage you to re-read my previous email. You should notice that I am not asking for a refund, nor am I looking for a discount on a next order.

But let me get this straight... If I order thousands of labels from you, which come in rolls. I am required to unroll and check all of the labels within the first 30 days to ensure there are no problems with your print quality, which by the way you claim you don't have ANY control over. Does that sound about right?

Four things:

1) You are a printing company, right? And you don't have control over your print quality? That's like McDonalds saying they don't have control over the quality of their french fries.

2) I think your 100% Satisfaction Guarantee should read, "We at 123 Print have an absolute 100% satisfaction guarantee that we 100% stand behind, because we are 100% confident that its not a guarantee that we will ever have to deliver on, because we slap a disingenuous 30 limitation on it."

3) Proud moment for 123 Print

4) You are offering me a 30% discount off a new print order that might be just as screwed-up as this current order which I might not discover until well past your *** 30 day guarantee... Hmmm... Let me think about that.... NO THANK YOU, VERY MUCH!

I will gladly take my business elsewhere, but not before making sure that that ever-single-person in my social network and on many "review" blog, know how absurd your business is -- a printing company that doesn't have control over their printing and a 100% Bogus Guarantee...

There is an old adage that says, "Time either promotes you or exposes you." And that certainly applies here.

Time will tell...

Review about: Labels.

Review #362068 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $50
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with 123Print?

Comments

It is nice information for AT&T support. One must give a chance to 25dollarsupport.com , which is the best option in present crowded market. Quite dependable and cost effective..