Miami, Florida
100% full Not resolved

I did not do my due diligence by finding out about the company. My mistake because I wanted to save a buck! Granted it was only $25, just imagine 100,000 people bought the calling card, that's $250,000!

Related: 011Now - Money from my account disappeared, no record of payment - unable to Login

This is my story in a nut shell. I bought the card for overseas - but this is the deal, 1st you sign up & they offer a $10 or $25 with an incentive. Signing up is free right? Nooooo.... They automatically offer the 10 or 25 which you can't bypass! So, I take the 25 with the incentive and sign up.

I immediately make my phone call and guess what? The call drops. No biggie, calls drop all the time. I try again - lo and behold it requests a 14 digit long access number for me to make my call! Holy cow! That was the main reason for buying the card, so I didn't have to push the 14 digit code.

Then I couldn't get into my account online to the website to get the 14 digit code. It kept saying my password was invalid. I sent them two emails requesting refunds. So I decided to call them directly - well guess what? It was an automated voice answering machine that looped you through two services to make you think you were going to be directed to someone! How genius is that! Absolutely brilliant! Never would have put so much thought into that type of answering service. Never heard back from them.

These scammers are sophisticated I say. Yet we are the dumb ones - Buyer Beware! I don't have a screenshot of my call being dropped or an audio asking for the 14 digit access; the screenshot I have is the invalid password I get when I try to log into my account.

Review about: 011Now International Calling.

Review #920370 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE 011now Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss call dropped, can’t login to my account, I tried calling back overseas, wants 14 digit access code, sent 3 emails, called directly to customer support received answering machine; can’t login, states invalid password; I want full refund. / $25
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with 011Now?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.