Credit scam.

My name is neinka lando. at 266 river run manor lot 27 barre VT 05641 And I think there may be someone filing for cash loans online using my social security number and information I have A jointchecking account with my sister joni cultrera at the community national bank in barre VT where my SSI check is deposited. Please take a close look at any cash loans signed up for using my name and social securit nember and red flag all of them and send the FBI to my place if you spot anything at all: as I have no credit or job. I'm disabled and on SSI. The only account I have is an Achieve debit master card.
ID
#200801 Review #200801 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Worcester, Massachusetts

About

Community National Bank Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.communitynationalbank.com/privacy
Community National Bank FAQ
To read more: https://www.communitynationalbank.com/faq
Summary

Community National Bank has more than 100-tear experience at working with people I the sphere of retail banking services. It has clients at Washington, Caledonia, Orleans and other places. There are options of deposit and loan services for the citizens. Deposit cervices at the Community National Bank can positively influence individual financing and loan services can improve the effectiveness of the financial strategies. The company operates with mortgages and offers its best terms and conditions. It gives consultations about internet banking and other services available at the company. Community national bank was organized in Vermont. Nowadays it has become a strong financial institution providing operations with local and foreign currency and high security standards for the capital of all clients.

Community National Bank reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article