Do not get your computer fixed HERE!

Please do not take your computer to get it fixed here. I dropped of my Mac Book on Feb 26th with a frozen screen. I was told they would call me back tomorrow or the next day with a diagnoses and how much it would cost to get it fixed. I did not hear anything for a week. My kids and I were really sick during this time and I wasn't as on top of it as I should have been, but after a week I called several times, left messages, no returned calls. I finally went in to the place to see what the deal was. By this point it had been 12 days. The guy there was really apologetic so I opted to keep the laptop there, with the promise of a tech calling me the following day with the diagnoses. No call the next day, day after that and day after that so I called. Three times before someone picked up. He put me on hold and then told me a tech would be calling me back in a few minutes. Guess what no call back. The next day I planned on picking up my laptop but I was busy with schoolwork and got called into work. The day after I was on my way to get my laptop and they called. They said they fixed my laptop and it was ready to be picked up for 75 dollars. Great thanks for calling before you did the work idiots. They put a new hard drive in my laptop. With out asking me. So anyways I went to get my laptop, was in a rush to go to work and already late, so didn't start it up upon picking it up…. Got home excited to have my laptop back. NOPE! They put a password on there so I can't get in and did not bother to tell me the password. On top of that there is slight damage to my screen in the upper right corner, along with dirt on the outer right corner. Anybody thinking about going here should definitely go somewhere else. Please save yourself and your computer the hassle.
ID
Portland, Oregon
Cons
  • No communication
  • Did work without asking
  • Broke computer
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article