Usa credit the facts and numbers for those searching

COMMONWEALTH MARKETING GROUPClick edit above to add content to this empty capsule. RATING:FBBB Accreditation This business is not a BBB Accredited Business. BBB Rating Based on BBB files, this business has a BBB Rating of F on a scale from A+ to F. Reasons for this F rating include: "¢195 complaints filed against business"¢6 serious complaints filed against businessThe company has an unsatisfactory record with the BBB due to a failure to eliminate the basic cause of customer complaint. The company has responded to customer complaints processed by the BBB usually by offering a refund and an explanation of its position. Customer complaints deal with USA Credit using a check draft to withdraw funds from the credit applicants' checking account to cover charges connected with the membership application. The customer contends they are unaware of monies to be taken from their checking account. USA Credit replies advising the applicant has agreed to this withdrawal by providing the routing numbers for their checking account. USA Credit offers an unconditional 30 day cancellation and refund policy. Business Contact & ProfileBusiness Name: Commonwealth Marketing Group CMG Inc Cruise Marketing Group Great Escape Vacations Provincial Trust Reservation Center The U S A Shopping Club Ultimate Offer USA Credit USA Emergancy Roadside Assicatance Plan, A USA Platinum Business Address: One Millenium DrUniontown, PA 15401 Original Business Start Date: 2/1/1992 Principal: Kimberly Coddington, Vice President Phone Number: (724) 437-**** (724) 437-**** (724) 439-**** (724) 439-**** (724) 439-**** (724) 439-**** (800) 262-**** (800) 576-**** (800) 594-**** (800) 594-**** (800) 634-**** (800) 634-**** (800) 795-**** (800) 809-**** (800) 862-**** (800) 929-**** Fax Number: (724) 430-**** Email Address: kimcoddington@***.com BBB Accreditation: This business is not a BBB Accredited Business Type of Business: CREDIT CARDS & PLANS Products & ServicesUSA Credit promotes the use of a credit card via the internet. By advertising on various high traffic web sites and email, consumers are linked to the company web site to apply for the credit card. The credit card is good only for merchandise purchased from the company's web site. The USA Credit Card is not affiliated with the nationally recognized credit cards. Business ManagementMrs. Kimberly Coddington , Vice President Mr. Doug Blair , Sales & Marketing Director Ms. Jacqueline Joseph , Compliance Director Additional Locations & Phone NumbersPO Box 282 Oliver , PA 15472 Customer Complaint History When considering complaint information, please take into account the business's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. BBB processed a total of 195 complaint(s) about this business in the last 36 months, our standard reporting period. Of the total 195 complaint(s) closed in the last 36 months, 71 were closed in the last 12 months. These complaints concerned: 15 regarding Advertising Issues 15 regarding Advertising Issues 82 regarding Billing or Collection Issues 82 regarding Billing or Collection Issues 2 regarding Contract Disputes 2 regarding Contract Disputes 5 regarding Customer Services Issues 5 regarding Customer Services Issues 3 regarding Product Issues 3 regarding Product Issues 50 regarding Refund Or Exchange Issues 50 regarding Refund Or Exchange Issues 23 regarding Selling Practices 23 regarding Selling Practices 15 regarding Service Issues 15 regarding Service Issues These complaints were closed as: 193 Resolved 28 Administratively Judged Resolved 113 Assumed Resolved 1 BBB determined that despite the company's reasonable effort to address complaint issues, the consumer remained dissatisfied. 1 BBB determined the company made good faith and reasonable offer to resolve the issues, but the consumer did not accept the offer. 7 BBB determined the company provided proper verification that indicated there was no obligation to resolve the issues of the complaint. 6 Company resolved the complaint issues. The consumer acknowledged acceptance to the BBB. 15 Company resolved the complaint issues. The consumer failed to acknowledge acceptance to the BBB. 22 Resolved 2 Unresolved add here �' cancel text, photo, video, link, news, rss, comment, poll, ebay, amazon, code, table, quiz textdiscard changes

:( well i know what a=ll the fuss is all about. I'm a victum of id theft and this companies name was on my credit report.

I could not reach an acutally person. The information on my credit report for this company was all wrong so I had to do my own investigative work to track down this company to the correct phone numbers ( now let me just inform you of something, when I first tried to contact this company by the phpne number listed on my credit report, a women answer the phone. i asked her what is the name of this company and her response was -very rudly given to me- this is my house!!!! and slamed down the reciever!

you might think that it is good for your credit report, and that is fine i'm not judgeing anyone but this company- it has been *** for me to provide this company with all the legal docements that i have/had for them. After mad juice and the spirt of not giving up backing me, I got it errased from my credit report.

Because of all my legal proff that who they said was me was not me had never been me. The whole point i'm making is that if your going to call your self a business then you should conduct yourself as one.

I got this credit line and it helped me during Christmas so I could buy gifts for everyone. I had to pay an activation fee, then I got access to video cameras, clothes, and all sorts of other stuff.

I ran up the bill to a few thousand dollars, and as long as I pay my monthly payments, they will report good news to the credit bureaus to help my credit score. Maybe by this time next year I will have a better credit rating.

So, I don't know what all of the fuss is about. I saw this blog when I was searching for their website to find out where to send my January payment and to see if I could pay it online at their website.

View more comments (1)
ID
Roxboro, North Carolina

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article