No call backs when Dr. Office is called. No coordination of medication needs/supply even when patient meds record should be in your computer system for any/all your offices of CHS to reference!

Honestly it is way too long to get into on this post medium. Please give me a call at 570-466-**** at your earliest convenience.
ID
Kingston, Pennsylvania
Advanced Reviewer

Wilkes barre general hospital

I overpaid two bills to wilkes barre general hospital. thru their payment processing vendor. I have tried since early January 2016 to get my refund for overpaying them twice. the total is $275,52. I have had nothing but trouble with their billing and will never use that hospital again. I am about to go to a local magistrate and name wilkes barre general in a complaint. after all the billing were from them and they are responsibe to their customers. I have called dozens of times to the bill collecting agency. I have called the hospital and still nothing is being done
ID
Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
Cons
  • Bad bill processing
Reason of review
Problems with payment
Loss

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

COVID, monkeypox, mask-optional policy: Are we safe? Watch an expert interview with Prof. Karen Jubanyik from Yale to learn more about viruses and how to stay protected.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Brands Related to Commonwealth Health

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article