It's like Walmart, cheap prices and get treated like ***

I got their buy one get on free deal for a new furnace and A/C unit. During the installation they put *** in my ceiling and said it wasn't going to be a problem to fix. Once the A/C and furnace was in, they left! They didn't fix my ceiling. I then called to have them come out to fix it and they told me it will have to be next week on the Monday and the gal on the phone said she would call me that Monday and tell me what time they would be there. Monday came and went, no phone call and no one showed up. Tuesday came by and I still heard nothing and called and got their business voicemail, which I left a voicemail. Wednesday came and still hearing nothing, I called and the same gal on the phone said I'm on a "list" for their worker to come by. She told me she would call me back in 10 minutes. Over and hour later I get the phone call saying he will be coming that night between 5:30 and 6:30, well he never showed up. I called on Thursday to the same gal I've been talking to and she thought he dropped by, which he didn't. She then said she would call me back after she has talked to him. She never called back, I called a couple hours later and she said she still hasn't gotten a hold of the worker guy, and she will call me once she has heard something. The entire day as gone by and I heard nothing. Now it is Friday, I want to talk to their manager and their manager doesn't come in into the afternoon. WHAT TYPE OF BUISNESS IS THIS? No manager, a worker that isn't reliable, and a gal who doesn't know what the *** she is doing and I keep being lied to. Take it from me, don't use this company. I wish I paid more and got customer service instead of what I'm STILL dealing with.
ID
Salt Lake City, Utah
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article