Comal Animal Clinic, New Braunfels, TX

Everyone says how great this clinic is, but really if you think about this clinic and how it has been through two veterinarians, Dr. VonTrapp and Dr. Leslie, and countless numbers of veterinary technicians. There is a constant turn around in employees. From one day to the next, I wonder what new face I would see. There is something wrong here. I do not understand why anyone hasn't noticed this turnaround. There are always ads stating that the clinic is "always" accepting applications. This bothers me. If they can't keep consistent employees, makes me wonder if my pets would get consistent care. My pets are the most important part of my life. I do not recommend this clinic to anyone.

I agree a constant turn around is never good and the loss of good veterinarians. Something is not right and the main vet is known for misdiagnosing the pets ( I have had numerous friends say the same thing).

They also take in pets needing homes and if they take to long to adopt them out they dump them at the city shelter or euthanize them.

The manager is to nice to your face and very fake behind your back. Do not trust this clinic something is not right.

ID
Houston, Texas
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article