Incomplete repairs and unprofessional considerations

Update by user Jul 30, 2018

The company did not respond to my letter which stated the Municipal Court had ruled in my favor. The company did not send me the award.

I am now taking the next step which is having the court garnish the monies awarded to me.

How unprofessional can you get. Not even trying to resolve this after the court ruled against them.

Original review posted by user Jun 13, 2018
Columbus Collision Center received my vehicle in early November to repair severe damage to the front left side due to a collision with a deer. The 2012 Cadillac SRX was returned on January 2nd. I was shocked to see that the “check engine light” was on and also the “service airbags” warning message and icon on the information console were illuminated. I immediately showed the guys delivering the car of the issues. The one gentleman said he needed to call his boss. The boss said that he would make arrangements to have the car repaired in my area. He would call. I never received a call to finish the repair on my car. I was apprehensive especially of the air bag warning. I thought that there was a possibility that the bags might discharge. I am shocked that a car would be returned to me in this state ! I was not consulted on any alternatives to complete the repairs weather the insurance covers it or at my cost. I made arrangements with Robinson Cadillac to correct all issues. I have attached the detail repairs that were required. Also I attached my credit card receipt and a copy of Asst. Service Manager, Shawn McLaughlin’s Business Card. He said he would answer any questions you might have. I filed a suit in Municipal Court requesting compensation for my loss. They did not show up for the hearing. I was granted the judgement. It has been 2 months and have ignored the court judgement and have not sent me the judgement. DO NOT EVER SEND YOUR VEHICLE TO THIS CENTER FOR REPAIRS!

Ah, Columbus, The Black Hole of Ohio, where everything gets sucked in and nothing ever comes back out. The home of marvelous palatial state government edifices and the quarter of a BILLION dollar antique statehouse restoration.

The State Most Unfriendly to Business with its very high taxes, energy and transportation costs, picayune rules, indifferent workers, difficult to impossible governmental agencies, and an insatiable psychotic craving for revenue. Right, I'm familiar with the place ...

ID
Service
Columbus Collision Centers Car Repair
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article