The service of bank and help is going down

A withdrawal was scheduled to be paid on Sep 11 on Sept 9 the money was taken out .It was the wrong amount.It was on the 10th i saw the mistake,so i went to the bank to stop it .After 30 min was told no supervisor in today ,go home and call main number. After 15 min got girl ,who said i'm sorry at least 20 times but couldn't help me Told me to let the withdrawel go through and in 1 to 5 days but in for refund ,the amount of $22,200.00 was taken out instead of $222.00 ARE YOU CRAZY told me so one higher could talk to me HUNG UP. Called back finally got a supervisor told him what happened said he would try to top the payment let me no by end of day of course i guess i got the trash pile no return call.In the 35 years I have been with Columbia Bank it it going down on service the bigger it gets . Just don't care for customers and there problemsl like they used to.I' am sorry doesn't fix the problem !

User's recommendation: Find a bank with a better care for the customers and less about the money.

ID
Pros
  • Good locations good hours
Cons
  • Not good customer service on phone
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article