Colorest is the bestest

I visited another local hobby shop in Redbank prior to going to Colorest. I am just getting into the sport of flying RC Airplanes. I went to the other store and paid $30 for a Gallon of 15% Nitro. I then told the guys at my local club field how much i paid and they laughed and said I should have went to Colorest. So yesterday I take a trip to see what all the hype is about. First thing I check out was the fuel prices. They sold 15% for $18. Then I look behind the counter and they have tons of Model Plane equipment and ARF's and kits to build from. Spoke to Ken behind the counter and we actually chatted for a good 45 minutes as to what TX I should go with. Never once did he make a face as if he didnt want to be bothered. As for the TX, I am getting ready to leave now to pick the Spectrum DX7 up. Cause its in stock! I checked tower hobbies and they have it for $20 off, but for the help and the service these guys provide, I am more then willing to take the $20 loss. Colorest is great 5 Stars to the team!
ID
#111948 Review #111948 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article