Colorado Attorney General Reviews

Show reviews that mention
attorney tax payers disconnected account upper management home care staff colorado state dollars
Filter review

Verified Reviewer

Payments made in full.

Conns, i paid this account off,a year latter they said i owe them, and they are adding interest every month and reporting bad credit .to my credit companys

User's recommendation: Don't buy.

#2021068

The company that I ordered a tablet to has yet to refund my money they're horrible so I do agree with this

#1997511

Ok if you paid it off where's your letter, documents or proof your debt was paid in full?

View more comments (1)
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Loss
Preferred solution
Account paid off, and fix recliner or take it and refund my money and interest paid on it.

Poor service and deceptive practices

First America Home Warranty of which I have service with as of this day have not taken care of a plumbing problem. I have been without proper drainage for three weeks. They have poor customer service and most of the time you only get to talk to a recorder. The promises you receive when you purchase the warrant are not the promises you get when you have a problem. This warranty company needs to be investigated.

User's recommendation: Make sure you don't purchase a warranty from this company.

Colorado Springs, Colorado

Verified Reviewer

Xfinity billing on a disconnected account

Original review updated by user Dec 01, 2020
I have received initial response from the Attorney General of Colorado regarding the complaint on unauthorized billing by Xfinity to a disconnected (cancelled) Xfinity account. I have contacted Comcast upper management regarding the issue and have spoke to customer service about the daily harassment over the billing. Xfinity upper management has not responded as to why the billing is occurring on the disconnected account; but, has acknowledged the disconnection of service occurred. In the month of November 2020, I received a daily call from person(s) stating they were representatives for Xfinity. On December 1, 2020, another call occurred where the representative heard my complaint and then put me into a hold line that went to disconnect. He stated he was going to attempt to stop billing at that time. As of yet, no upper management staff member has contacted per the 7 seven day agreement to wait for their response on the issue. While this issue occurs, someone out there is committing identity theft and service theft i.e., billing my disconnected account illegally. In the State of Texas Class A Misdemeanor crimes of theft are punishable by a up to 180 days in jail and/or a fine up to $4,000. In the State of Colorado, value of property or services stolen is $50 or more but less than $300 will result in the offender facing a maximum penalty of 6 months' imprisonment, a $750 fine, or both. Class 2 misdemeanor. Value of property or services stolen is $300 or more but less than $750. The person billing my account illegally is at 187.00 dollars now. Is someone going to stop this person?

User's recommendation: If you are a customer that had service in another state, make sure Xfinity, creditors and collection agencies are not falsifying payment records to establish reconnection costs or credit while you are in another state.

Product
Xfinity Account
Loss
Preferred solution
The company needs to stop billing the disconnected account at the Colorado Springs address. Xfinity has not cleared the September 15, 2020 - current date billing at the address. There has not been any service or service request in those months.

Wasting Tax Payers Money

The Colorado Attorney generals Office wasted over 1 Million dollars of Colorado Taxpayers money investigating Magazine Telemarketers in the state based on bogus BBB Complaints submitted by Non Colorado Residents. John Suthers is wasting Tax Payers money just to make himself look like a better candidate for governor. The BBB is not a government agency and has no place telling the Attorney General who should be investigated. Who can I call to get the Attorney Generals office Audited and held accountable for the money they spend? Tax payers need to know how there state income tax is wasted on *** like this.
Denver, Colorado

Medicaid laws not upheld causes serious problems

Medicaid does not enforce the 5yr look back on assets. My siblings plan was to take mothers assets so that medicaid would pay for her care in a nursing home. The sad and criminal actions to complete the plan were as follows: Mother and my pet were forcibly taken from her home and placed in the siblings home after I left to attend my son's wedding. I was refused any phone or physical contact with my mother, as they took her assets for themselves. My pet was placed in someone's home where she died. My siblings committed fraud by taking my name of mothers home and proceeded with actions to sell the home. After driving for 20 hours to visit mother, I was stopped with a court order giving them guardianship by untrue lies. Many delayed court and legal actions finally allowed the visitations to see my mother. The siblings still did all that they could to still stop a visit. They did not get that option as the court saw the truth of the matter. I CONTACTED MEDICAID OFFICIALS, ATTORNEY GENERAL,GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS AND OTHER NOTABLE AUTHORITIES. I WAS TOLD THAT THERE IS NOT THE STAFF TO INSURE THE MEDICAID RULES. PLEASE READ THIS AND PREPARE YOURSELF THAT THIS INJUSTICE DOES NOT PRESENT THE SAME EMOTIONAL AND LEGAL ROLLER COASTER FOR YOU. MEDICAID ALLOWS CRIMINALS TO DO HARM TO THE ELDERLY.

The AG's Office do have a Medicaid section and it is half funded by the Federal Government.

The AG's Office is full of unintelligent people and they probably did not know how to direct you to the correct section of their office. If the statute has not run, revisit this issue.

I agree! The criminals get away with it and the innocent get victimized and horrible abused!

They victimize the victim,and applaud the criminals. It is so sad.It is blatant abuse!

View more comments (1)
El Cajon, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article