Colony Tire Motorcycle Repair Review

Colony tire told me i had bad king pins which i replaced 7 months ago then torqued down my bar on my steer box a feww months later my tires were wearing on both sides i come back in and they said it was my king pins again i went to a friend who is a asa mech and put it on stands comes to find out tbe steer box bolt was loose the only way that would happen is if someone would have backed it off colony you owe me two steer tires and almost killed me
ID
Columbia, South Carolina
Service
Colony Tire Motorcycle Repair
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Colony Tire's deal is complete BS

Colony tire has a on-going deal of buy 3 toyo tire get the 4th free, each tire costs $66, with the 4th free deal, we were expecting around $200, however it ended up costing $309. Firstly I was called in because the mechanics were unable to unscrew the lug nuts, they said they needed to be busted, which would add another $100 labot cost, as a matter of fact, my husband just put one tire one 2 days ago by hands with no problem. As I asked them to show me the problem, one worker accidently took the power tool and unscrewed all 4 lug nuts in no time, turned out there are NOTHING wrong with the lug nuts. They had to take back the extra fee. I was told no extra costs will be charged. However, when the job was done, I was handed a bill of over $300. Here are some fees they charged without my consent. 1 labor $60 2 4 lug nuts---they claimed the threads were no good, which I later found out they are perfectly fine. 3 clean studs $10, basically what they did is a few drops of WD40 on it. 4 tire disposal fee $2.5X4=$10 ( I took one tire back home and left 3 there) The front desk guy was rude and was unwilling to give any explaination for the hidden fees but to rush me to check out. I also find out their other promotion BS, like free tire rotation does not include mount$ dismount from rim, free flat repair does not include balance, etc. Over all colony is blony, no way they will get my business again.
ID
Asheboro, North Carolina

About

Colony Tire Privacy Policy
Make selections in the fields below to find The User's car and discover The Customer's suggested size. Colony Tire understands that personal privacy is of utmost importance and all information The Client of Colony Tire provide is confidential. colonytire.com may collect The User's Internet Protocol (IP) Address to monitor the quality of website traffic. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. No personally identifiable information will be collected unless The Client specifically provide it to The Company in which case Website hold that information in strict confidence. The information collected will never be shared with any third party organizations unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to The Company is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting The Client of Colony Tire or sending The User of Website emails based on The Client's request for information.
To read more: https://colonytire.com/privacy-policy/
Top Colony Tire Services

Motorcycle Repair

Summary

Colony tire is a company which offers automotive services and tire products. Colony tire was founded in 1976 in Rodanthe, NC, with just two gasoline pumps. Over the next few years, the company purchased two small oil companies in Edenton and Roper, NC and became a Farm Bureau tire dealer. Today, Colony tire is a multi-million dollar business and one of the leading tire distributors and automotive service providers in North America. With over 25 locations, this premier auto care and tire company serves vehicle owners throughout North Carolina and Virginia. Auto maintenance services include Oil Change Services, Brakes, Wheel Alignments, Brakes, Wheel Alignments, Belts and Hoses, Preventative Maintenance, and State Inspection. The offered repair services are Cooling Systems, Diagnostics and Tune Ups, Diesel Engine Systems, Differential Repair, Exhaust System, Diagnostics and Tune Ups, Diesel Engine Systems, Differential Repair, Exhaust System, Four-Wheel Drive Systems, Heating and Air Conditioning, Steering and Suspension, Transmission and Wheels, etc.

Colony Tire reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article