Website for policy holders always down and Customer Service is RUDE

Been trying to access the Colonial life website for policy holders for weeks now and all it does is "trying to download" and just "clocks".... When calling Customer Service for assistance on policy and website I've never been subjected to such RUDENESS! I was told ..."not my department and I don't know who you should talk to..."

I had the same problem...However the website has been down for couple months now... and trying to speak with someone who likes their job in Customer Service is trying...(I don't like to call anyway and prefer to do my business online)...I've been seriously thinking of switching to AFLAC. dddk sdkfks ksksk

ID
Product
Colonial Life Website
Reason of review
Online Access to their Policy Holder Website
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Insurance Expert Talks

Exposed: Types of Insurance Scams and Fails

Mar 7, 2021

In this video interview, Charles R. Gallagher, an attorney, explains what sort of insurance fraud happens with consumers. Find out more about insurance fraud, the worst cases discovered, and how to protect yourself from insurance scam.

Charles
Charles

Charles R. Gallagher, an attorney and managing partner with Gallagher & Associates. His practice focuses on insurance litigation, foreclosure defense and consumer law.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article