Collector Bookstore on E-bay

Collector book store or jayhawkks or whatever you call yourself: It was never made known to me about your return policy and the item was advertised in an improper manner. I have already started my letter to the attorney general about this concern. Issue no: 1) Nowhere is your return policy obvious to the buyer. 2)The original purchaser could not immediately return the item as it was a gift to my niece who lives 740 miles away. The mail system alone back and forth would negate an(immediate) return of the item. 3) SEVERAL documented attempts were given to notify you of the problem and for instructions of where to return. When you finally replied to me it was sent out the next day and insured for $100.00 4)There is nothing obvious about where it would be sent. I purchased it from Jayhawwks on e-bay. I had no way of knowing that this member was actually the product holder as many items bought from ebay are sent from addresses other that the ebay member selling the item. 5) You will refund the monies to my card upon receipt of the item. If not you will: 1) return the item to me which is NOT my choice, 2) the attorney general will be notified of your deceiving practice i.e. Advertised with a picture of a dragonfly LAMP, not a book as the rest of you items are, described the item in all capitol letters EXCEPT the word book, a very deceptive technique and 3)I will send a negative report to e-bay and 4)Will put my experience with your company on the Internet. The rest is up to you. Thank You Collector Book Store wrote: Pat Our return policy only permits returns within a few days of shipment. The original purchasor should have gotten in touch with us immediately upon delivery. The return address obviously would have been the address it was sent from, it would have been easily returnable in the same box it was shipped in. I regret this book cannot be returned at this late date for refund Regards, John John Kincaid www.CollectorBookstore.com 913-651-****
ID
Herndon, Virginia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article