Resolved

Resolved: Coleman Furniture - Paying for nothing

2.5

My husband and I ordered a living room set June 14, using our Affirm account. Estimated delivery was 2-3 weeks.

July 9 we called for an update because it hadn't been delivered. They said it was on backorder and wouldn't be shipped for another month. I asked if we could cancel it to buy another set, and they cancelled it without charge. However, they did not refund the money to Affirm.

Now it has been 2 weeks and they have still not refunded the money.

I called and left a message today and am really worried. It's getting close to time to make a payment on this, an order that we don't have.

Coleman Furniture - Total Chaos

1.9

This is a follow up to my previous post about buying two Ashley Furniture end tables from Coleman Furniture, both of which arrived without a shelf and shelf supports and bent hinges on one which prevented the door from opening.

After waiting about 3 months for replacement parts (I guess shipped on a slow boat from China), the package arrived. The missing shelves were there, but only 2 of 8 shelf supports so the shelves could not be installed.

But the real topper is that the wrong door hinges were sent. In the first place the hinges would not work. Second, the hinge holes were too close to the edge of the door and the screws would have cracked the door before piercing the finished opposite exterior side. They were too long.

So after 3 months, nothing has really improved. The replacement parts shipped directly from Ashley. I don’t know if Coleman gave them wrong information about the model number or if Ashley made a mistake. Coleman had correct information from me and I was their customer. To me the burden is on them to ensure the correct parts are sent and in a timely manner. Surely this is not the first time parts have been missing.

Poor customer service

Coleman Furniture - READ BEFORE YOU BUY ANYTHING!

READ BEFORE YOU BUY ANYTHING! I ordered my furniture May 11th, it is June 29th and still they have no idea when my furniture will make it here.

For over a week and a half (poss more) they have been telling me that my product has been shipped from the manufacturer and is in route to Columbus OH, once it arrives somewhere in Columbus they will inspect it and send for delivery to my house. If I cancel this order which was $1049.00 plus shipping they will keep 15%.

Miss Amy Blackman (who claims to be customer service supervisor) came to the phone and said that my purchase is close and will be in Columbus tonight or Monday but then there is the holiday so will be probably delivered mid July. She then said that if i have any further issues I can WRITE A LETTER TO THE CEO and hung up on me!

Coleman Furniture Shipping Service
Cons
Customer service, Takes two months to deliver
Price reduction

Coleman Furniture - Missing parts

on may 14th I ordered two occasional chairs. happily received them three days later.

Unhappily, there were no legs or hardware included in either box. Three calls to the company have netted no parts. Today I was told that it was a carrier issue and that they could not deliver because they couldn't find my address . (lie) I was also told that they were going to coincidentally call me today to verify said address.

(wonder how they found it for the chairs) Was told that the parts would ship "soon" (no proposed ship date given) Sure wish I had read the reviews before ordering.

Cheaper price and free shipping isn't always best. NEVER AGAIN!

Coleman Furniture Shipping Service
Cons
Poor communication
Deliver product or service ordered

Coleman Furniture - Please read - Very disappointed - Stay away from Coleman

Dear customers,

Please read what I am going through at the moment with Coleman furniture and their manager Cherice Levy.

I spent $2300 on a table and chairs. Although I did ask for faster delivery than 3-4 weeks, when the table was delivered almost 3 weeks later, we were told that there was missing hardware. So the table was left in my house, incomplete, until someone could come with the missing hardware to assemble it. I kept calling and was told the missing hardware would arrive by 6/22, which was another three weeks later. When I asked for a refund because of the poor service and missing parts for the table, I was disrespectfully reminded of the 15% restocking fee and full delivery fee that I would be responsible for. Just to note, I made this purchase on May 8th, 2018. Today is June 8th, and I have part of a table, no chairs and hardware to arrive by 6/22. And now Coleman wants me to pay for the restocking fee and delivery fee. Customers please beware. They have the poorest customer service and their manager has no etiquette to deal with customers, even when they are in the wrong. This is such a negative experience. All I want to do is buy another table and chairs, but getting Coleman to pick up their table and refund me is a nightmare. I already called my lawyer. This is such a rip off and plain fraudulent.

Very disappointed Customer.

ConvincingSiamese

That is who I am dealing with as well. Awful!!

Tags
  • Deception
  • Delivery Fail
Cons
Horrible customer service, Poor quality of furniture with missing parts, Restocking fee, Entire experience, Quality of the product
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Full refund

Coleman Furniture - I ordered a Bedroom set almost one month I still don't recei

Yes i leave a masage no one call me back im tired

Coleman Furniture - Horrible

Don’t do it! I haven’t even received the furniture yet and it’s already been horrible a horrible experience- it been over a week and they still can tell me when my order might be here.

Coleman Furniture - Just Don't

Ordered a relatively small piece from them. 250 bucks.

Came wrong color and damaged. After insulting emails from them "We understand you are not happy with the product but according to your sales agreement..." kind of thing, they agreed to take it back. NEVER returned calls. It was unopened and sealed in plastic.

But because it was now "used" (and acted like I had a good time on it), I had to send it to a consignment shop in another state. ON MY DIME. This is their policy. The customer pays for returning any item.

So forget it if you make the mistake of ordering a sofa or something. After getting them to finally agree to reimburse me for the product and shipping (through the BB bureau), I called them on it and returned it. After it was mailed, they tried to renege on that seeing mailing was half of the cost of the item. I even asked before if they were sure because it seemed a waste.

Too late I mailed it. Finally went through my credit card and had the whole thing disputed. They stall beyond the point of disputing items so you need to be proactive. Use a credit card!

You order from them, get it from a second company and return it to a third company. They make it SO difficult, I can see how most people just give up. On their website they something like, we keep our costs so low because no one ever returns things! Yeah because the whole system is rigged.

They do not stand by their defective products and act like YOU took a sledgehammer to them. Don't bother.

Review
#1221161 Review #1221161 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1221161.
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy

Coleman Furniture - STAY AWAY! *Do NOT Purchase ANYTHING from this Company!*

Coleman Furniture is the absolute worst company with the worst customer service I've ever experienced. They have the rudest Customer Service staff ever who care NOTHING about the consumers who keep them in business.

Their Customer Service reps are rude, not helpful, and seriously try to put the fact that furniture they delivered with a defect is the consumer's fault, and therefore, the consumer's issue to have to deal with. I ordered several pieces of furniture for my office. The desk was scratched and the expensive chair DOES NOT GO UP or DOWN. It does not work, and William, the head of Customer Service, says that it is my fault.

I brought up the fact that the chair would not go up and down when it was delivered, and I was told that "it works, but we just don't know how to work it" from the delivery folks (who were very nice). So, I trusted that to be true, since Coleman Furniture claims to check each piece of furniture before it is delivered. Now, they will not take responsibility and says that it is my issue.

The chair was really expensive, and unless they lower my new desk to be 1 ft off the floor, I cannot use my chair at all with my desk (which is also scratched). Kudos to Coleman Furniture for earning the award for the worst of the worst in customer experience!

Review
#1216524 Review #1216524 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1216524.
Poor customer service

Coleman Furniture - Do not order from them!

I would not suggest ever ordering from this company. I purchased a table over a month ago from them - which I have already been charged for.

They choose a delivery company that was multiple hours from my house - even though Orlando is less than 45 minutes away, there are 20+ delivery companies locally. My table arrived there on the 21st of February when an email was sent to me saying I would be contacted in a few days with a delivery date. That never happened, I called they said they had to inspect it. I reach out a WEEK later to Coleman Furniture (via email) to let them know my table has been sitting for weeks with no delivery date set.

They state that they reached out to them (no other information) and that I should do the same with the phone number attached - wow, very helpful! So I reach out once again, only to be told that they do not deliver to this area often and it will be 2 more weeks until they can deliver. Horrible experience.

More than will double the estimated time of delivery. Can not express how unhelpful both Coleman Furniture and G&G Delivery (out of Tampa, FL) have been.

Review
#1205637 Review #1205637 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Problem with delivery