Coleman Furniture - Never do business with this company, they are FRAUDS..

One of the worst companies to ever do business with. They are middle men who don't care about the end customer just their profits.

Shipped me a wrong color of item i ordered, it was headache having them to own up to their mistake. In the end I had to ship back the item with $300. This was an item i purchased for $835.

Already, I have lost money doing business with these IDIOTS.. Poor customer service ..

Coleman Furniture Shipping Service
Cons
Product quality not as per money spent, Return policy, To return and replace it would cost me fifteen percent
Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Full refund
Review #1544275 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Coleman Furniture - Missing furniture items that’s why

2.2

I’m still waiting on 2 broken damaged items ( End Table and Cocktail Table). This is the first time my husband and I purchased through Coleman Furniture and it will be the last time.

You all have beautiful furniture, but getting the furniture to the customer takes too long.

Not only was my order a long wait, I’m still waiting on items that was damaged and broken. This furniture ordered order and paid in

Beginning of April 2019.

Order processing issue
Review #1541745 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Coleman Furniture - Two Months and Still Waiting for my Order.

I ordered a table group on November 23, 2018. It's now January 18, 2019 and I've still not received it.

Come to find out it was on back order, this was never disclosed up front.

I was recently notified it arrived to the local shipping facility but was reported as damaged. No one called me, I had to call them. So now I need to wait longer while they re-order it.

This has been an insanely frustrating process.

I'm cancelling the order and getting my money back. I don't recommend Coleman Furniture.

Poor customer service
$1976
Full refund
Review #1451509 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Coleman Furniture - Long delay in delivery and worst customer service

Like other reviewers here, I am totally disappointed with Coleman Furniture. Expect extreme long delays in delivery and ridiculous customer service experience.

This was my first order (and still trying to clean up the mess) and will be the last. Just wanted to warn others. Do NOT bother doing business with this company.

The reason I ordered from Coleman (my first order from the company) is somewhat lower price and the promise of reasonably fast ( 2 to 4 weeks) white glove delivery. In practice, things are very different.

This is week 11, and I am still waiting.

Customer service can't provide a delivery ETA and won't cancel the order and provide refund (unless you pay 15% restocking fee). I ended up disputing the transaction with my credit card.

Share your experience with friends and family and have them forward the negative experiences so the world can see how theifs don’t only exist in the street. Corporate Thieves are the worst!

COLEMAN FURNITURE WILL BE EXPOSED! They messed with the wrong one!

WiltedStingray794

Let’s all call the News and expose the SCAMMERS! I’ve contacted NBC News and Channel 9 investigates .

I’ve also reported them to the BBB-Bettet Business Bureau in New York. I have family in NYC who will be taking further action if I don’t receive my FULL refund this coming week.

$714. COLEMAN FURNITURE /Renegade Furniture Group are a bunch of SCAMMERS

Nbyal
@WiltedStingray794

Good luck with the BBB. Coleman's completely LIED in response to my complaint.

I don't believe for a minute that any of the "good" reviews are real. I'm guessing employees have to submit them here and there to look like you have any chance of receiving decent service.

@Nbyal

I totally agree with you. I thought the same thing as far as the so called resolved review on here.

It’s all bogus if you ask me! FAKE POSITIVE REVIEWS FROM COLEMAN FURNITURE‼ CORPORATE THIEVES‼

View more comments (3)
Order processing issue
Review #1438660 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1438660.

Coleman Furniture - Don’t Buy From Coleman

I ordered a sectional on 11/22/18. I read clearly on their website and took a picture of their delivery timeframe.

I should have received my couches within 2-4 weeks, as they state.

Second time I contact them, they said that Ashley furniture is not sending out my couches until 1/9/2019, and I wouldn’t receive them until end of January! After reading all the BBB complaints and reviews, I’m upset I didn’t check their history before ordering.

Order processing issue
Review #1435252 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Coleman Furniture - Desk - Never Received

2.0

Ordered a desk 11-7, was promised it would be delivered by Xmas easily. Called 12-27 and was told it was getting ready to ship from manufacturer, on the same call I asked to cancel order, then was told it had already shipped from the manufacturer so I needed to pay the restocking charge.

Don't care for Customer Service Reps that lie to you.

Don't know if I ever would have gotten the desk, but I doubt I'll ever do business with them again.

Coleman Furniture Shipping Service
Pros
Good price
Cons
Horrible customer service
Poor customer service
Full refund
Review #1434483 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Coleman Furniture - DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

PLEASE I am warning you, DO NOT order from this company. I ordered a bed from them and it's been over 2 months and I have not received the merchandise.

Now, they have told me that it has been damaged AGAIN, so it will take another month. It's NO trying to please the customer or offer anything for such an inconvenience. I've asked to cancel the purchase but I has told that they will change me a Cancellation fee: $115.80.....I AM SO DISAPPOINTED.

This should not be acceptable!!! I am warning you

Cedarhurst, New York
Coleman Furniture Shipping Service
Cons
Backordered
Full refund
Review #1433579 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Coleman Furniture - The worst company

1.2

Update by user Dec 14, 2018

I am still being harassed to pay for something, that I never received.I can't believe that this company is allowed to get away with this!!!!

Original review posted by user Dec 03, 2018

I made a order from this company on November 3 with a statement from them that I would have the order in 2 weeks, before Thanksgiving. I was sent a email saying that my furniture would be deliver December 3, 2018.

On this date I called company and was told it is in the same status it was in 2 weeks ago. They could not provide a delivery date. I told them to cancel the order, I was them threaten with a Restocking fee on a order that was never delivered. I paid with through a company Affirm that they use for financing.

I have not made any payments to this company yet, because I had no payments due. I advise Affirm, that my order was never delivered , and was canceled. Therefore the loan was not needed. Affirm told me that they had already paid Coleman and I needed to call them and tell them to refund Affirm their money.

I never heard of this type of practice.

I refuse to pay a restocking fee for something I never received.

This sounds like a SCAM. After going through 3 people and getting put on hold each time, I get a supervisor Melissa who had a problem that I was upset, and hung up on me.

Nbyal

I ordered a dining set on 12/2/18 and was charged that day. On 12/13/18 they charged me the identical $2135.72 AGAIN.

When I contacted them- all day long, I was told that it was normal to double charge but the additional charge would fall off my account that day. It still hasn't and now I'm being told they never charged me twice EVER. I provided them with my bank transaction history and asked them to simply let my bank know that the charge was only to come out of my account once. They have refused to help me and still have the funds reserved with pre authorization.

All I needed was for them to verify that I was only to be charged once. My bank reached out to them and they refuse to verify anything. This has been the worst customer service I've ever dealt with and I haven't even got my furniture yet. If you read their reviews, broken and damaged furniture is the biggest complaint against them.

Check the BBB and pissed off consumer to see who you are really dealing with. The BBB even has a warning that they receive such a huge volume of complaints about this company that they are only publishing 1 out of like 5.

I made a huge mistake ordering from them. Not a single person in the company cares that they are withholding so much of my money during the holidays.

I had the same exact situation! Seems like a regular practice

View more comments (1)
Cedarhurst, New York
Coleman Furniture Shipping Service
Cons
Restocking fee for a order that was not received
Problem with delivery
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1414295 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Coleman Furniture - Never again

I placed the order for my sofa set September 3rd. The email I received said most orders are delivered in 2-4 weeks, so I figured I would have it way before the holidays.

Two weeks after placing my order, on Sept.

17th, I received an email stating it would be 8-9 weeks before my furniture would be delivered. Unbelievable. If I had known it would take that long I would never have ordered from this company. It is Nov.

26th now and I have not received a thing. I called and they sent me a number to contact the third party delivery company. Call the delivery company and it turns out they have had my sofa since the 7th of November. I never received a call or anything about it.

The delivery company still doesn't expect to deliver until next week, so it will have been 13 weeks since I placed my order.

Hopefully.

If it ever arrives. I will never order from this company again and I suggest you don't either unless you want to wait months for it to arrive.

worst company ever...dealing with the same thing right now and their employees are the rudest especially the Manager Lori.

Order processing issue
Review #1408262 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1408262.

Coleman Furniture - Horrible Company

Ordered a dining room set! Received the table and bench and two chairs 2 months after placing my order!

Did not receive the other 2 chairs! After another two months we finally received the other 2 chairs!

Customer service could care less! We were told Coleman’s sent them to us as fast as they could! Four months to get a complete set of furniture!

RIDICULOUS!!!!! Don’t order from Coleman’s unless you’re willing to wait 4 months to receive your furniture!

HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!!!

Order processing issue
Review #1403742 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1403742.