Coleman Furniture - Customer Service Nightmare

Long story. Will try to make it as short as possible.

I ordered a bedroom set on March 12th and the bed that matches this set showed that it was out of stock, so I ordered a different bed, (total cost $1,158.00). Approximately 1 week later, I looked online and the bed that matches this set was available. I ordered the matching bed that I really wanted. The furniture company charged me for ordering the bed by itself plus charged me for storage fees for the bed that I really didn't want in the first place.

The new price $1380.00. I called a couple of times to see when my order would be delivered and my first delivery date was May 9th, due to my waiting on the new bed. Delivery done, unable to complete setup due to missing part. Part received approximately 1 week later with next set up date being May 24th.

Delivery personnel stated another part was missing. They ordered the part, got it approximately a week later and it was the wrong part. Part had to be reordered and I received it approximately 1 week later. Set up new date which for delivery company to return which was June 14.

Received a call stating they would be there between 1:30pm and 4:30pm. I got the call around 5:30PM and I never saw them unless they went to wrong house. No call or anything. I was over an hour late to work.

No flexibility with the delivery company. You have to take what they give. Now here it is June 16th and I do not have a bed setup.

Will I need more parts????? When will I get to sleep in a paid that is fully paid for.

Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Coleman Furniture - Delivery delay.

This company never deliver as promised,always stories about why your furniture didnt get delivered,delivery company never answer the phone or call back for days.Will never buy anything from this company or recommend.I am not a happy customer.Everytime I purchase something they never deliver on time.

Coleman Furniture Delivery Service
Cons
Delivery service
Deliver product or service ordered

Coleman Furniture - Takes for ever to deliver

I liked a sectional online and found this store offered an unbeatable price with 5 year warranty for free plus no delivery charge. So, I order on 22nd Feb 2018.

After waiting for almost a couple months, I finally get back an email from an associate that they will deliver it a week later. Just the day they were to deliver, I got a call saying there was a damage during shipment and have to send back to the manufacturer. The associate said it might take couple weeks and will keep me posted.

By this time it was end of April. Since, I haven't heard anything from the associate again for almost 3 weeks, I finally decided to email and find out the status. For about a week, I had to constantly email or call to check the status. And the only answer I got is "I haven't heard anything from the manufacturer. We are constantly checking with them".

I was so much done with them and was wondering if my couch would ever be delivered. They are so careless in responding back! ( and it takes about 20 mins before a customer rep would get connected). Horrible service!

Finally got delivered today! So, be prepared to wait for atleast 8 -12 weeks. The couch looks good so far.

Good quality

Coleman Furniture - Unprofessional, Rude, and Careless

1.5

This is the most unprofessional, rude, inconsiderate company I have ever bought furniture from. They arrived at an unscheduled time and immediately began belittling my wife when she pulled up to the home before the scheduled time of arrival.

They left large gouges in the couch when moving it into in my home because they refused to take the front door off. To make matters worse, they carelessly broke supports to my hand railing while moving a dresser upstairs. After calling the delivery department at Coleman furniture they said they would only replace the hand railing damage! The mover then preceded to be incredibly rude and extremely unpleasant.

He was so offensive that he made wife start CRYING!!! I then called the delivery department supervisor, Charice, and explained the situation. She was the most unsympathetic person. I left that phone call with the feeling that she didn’t have any cares for the grievous wrongs that had just occurred on behalf of her company.

So in short, their colustomer care is non-existent and they refuse to fix all the damage.

Save your money, time, and headache and go literally anywhere else. I would never recommend this company.

- Order Number: 458932

Damaged or defective

Coleman Furniture - Paid for the unit in full, never got my product

Never got my product,said they were delivering to me 3 different days, never showed up. The day they said they came, they said nobody was at home, not true. These people are scammers, do not buy any products from these people or you will lose your money.

Order processing issue

Coleman Furniture - Delivery = 4-Months. Damaged Unit. Charged exorbitant fees for their lack of quality control.

We placed an online order with Coleman Furniture.

We waited four months for delivery of furniture. The first unit was shipped for delivery after waiting two months. It was received by their white glove inspectors and found damaged, hence reordered replacement unit. We waited another two months for the second unit. It was delivered to our home broken and damaged. We rejected the delivery. Coleman would not refund our money. They charged shipping fees and 15% restocking fee. In other words due to their lack of quality control we are being billed over $200. This is horrible customer service and should not be allowed.

The Customer Service Manager did not care about their lack of quality control and blamed it on the manufacture. There was no regards to the customer or quality control responsibility by Coleman Furniture.

Unbelievable.

Review
#1236742 Review #1236742 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1236742.

Coleman Furniture - STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY - DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING

1.2

STAY AWAY and DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!! Coleman Furniture is the absolute worst company with the worst customer service I've ever experienced.

Their Customer Service reps are rude, not helpful, and seriously try to put the fact that furniture they delivered with a defect is the consumer's fault, and therefore, the consumer's issue to have to deal with. I ordered several pieces of furniture for my office. The desk was scratched and the expensive chair DOES NOT GO UP or DOWN. It does not work, and William, the head of Customer Service, says that it is my fault.

I brought up the fact that the chair would not go up and down when it was delivered, and I was told that "it works, but we just don't know how to work it" from the delivery folks (who were very nice). So, I trusted that to be true, since Coleman Furniture claims to check each piece of furniture before it is delivered. Now, they will not take responsibility and says that it is my issue.

The chair was really expensive, and unless they lower my new desk to be 1 ft off the floor, I cannot use my chair at all with my desk (which is also scratched). Thank you Coleman Furniture for earning the worst customer experience award ever.

You are so right. I have a 2018 Coleman camper used three times.

And the couch is peeling.

I would never. Never ever buy from Colman again And I am not going to every stop telling how sorry a company they are

ValidAlaskanMalamute687
@Anonymous

Coleman Furniture. It does not get any better.

The worst company in The world.

Had my camper a year and a Half and my couch started peeling Think before You consider buying Coleman. Please I wish I had read the reviews

View more comments (1)
Tags
  • Order Cancellation
  • Damage
Cons
Poor communication, Damaged product, Policies
Poor customer service
Loss
Full refund

Coleman Furniture - Poor customer service.

Customer service representative at coleman furniture don't believe in customer service. They set their own terms and condition on fly.

I hope the owner of Coleman furniture looks at this reviews and takes prompt actions. They will loose customer like me and many more on daily basis. They lost business from my friends and relatives because of their bad customer service.

We received the delivery of our bed and other stuff however we found a big cracking in the side panel of the bed where Top panel is screwed by the delivery guy.

I am shocked after seeing crack in such expensive bed. also there is not enough support in the middle of the bed and I am not sure it can take even 2 persons weight.

Review
#1204757 Review #1204757 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Coleman Furniture Delivery Service
Cons
Customer service, Product quality not as per money spent, Damaged furniture resolution, After delivery service
Damaged or defective
Deliver product or service ordered
Featured

Coleman Furniture - Terrible service

1.9

Purchased a sectional in december. Recieved in January.

Got wrong piece. and their were damages to the other pieces.Took a month to get correct piece. tech came out and fixed 2 issues. Do to the delievery hub not documenting properly they are being difficult in repairing or replacing the damaged couch.

There is a 5 year warranty too. The customer service rep Cirrea was rude and unprofessional and stating i didnt document well. No lady.. I did bit your delivery hub didnt.

omfg. i just want the couch to be fixed. how hard is that. i bought a new couch.

i expect said couch to look and feel new. Not happy.

Coleman Furniture Delivery Service
Pros
Free delivery, Style of the couches
Order processing issue

Phone:
(800) 974-5255
All Coleman Furniture Contacts

Coleman Furniture - DO NOT buy from them, you have been warned

Purchased bedroom set in early August 2017, order was delivered late August 2017 but dresser was damaged and was quickly and poorly 'fixed' upon delivery. After a week they sent someone to "fix" it only to have it turn up even WORSE than before.

After a slew of emails back and forth they sent the company back to take it away to "fix" it at their store. Weeks later it came back...STILL looking like s&*%. Again multiple multiple multiple emails back and forth-NO answering of phone calls, NO call backs, they yet again are having same company try and "fix" it. Now it is DECEMBER 13TH and they STILL have not finished The dresser.

THE ABSOLUTE W-O-R-S-T customer service, the ABSOLUTE W-O-R-S-T "business." They refuse to replace the dresser wanting to "fix" it by some local company. What a joke. NEVER EVER order from this company no matter how tantalizing their prices may be. Not worth the headache nor the 4 months without a dresser and still no end in sight.

ABSOLUTE GARBAGE COMPANY. YUP, STILL waiting for the dresser!

Review
#1147620 Review #1147620 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1147620.