Coleman Furniture - Delivery delay.

This company never deliver as promised,always stories about why your furniture didnt get delivered,delivery company never answer the phone or call back for days.Will never buy anything from this company or recommend.I am not a happy customer.Everytime I purchase something they never deliver on time.

DependableEmperorTamarin888
Delivery service
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1425040 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Coleman Furniture - Takes for ever to deliver

I liked a sectional online and found this store offered an unbeatable price with 5 year warranty for free plus no delivery charge. So, I order on 22nd Feb 2018.

After waiting for almost a couple months, I finally get back an email from an associate that they will deliver it a week later. Just the day they were to deliver, I got a call saying there was a damage during shipment and have to send back to the manufacturer. The associate said it might take couple weeks and will keep me posted.

By this time it was end of April. Since, I haven't heard anything from the associate again for almost 3 weeks, I finally decided to email and find out the status. For about a week, I had to constantly email or call to check the status. And the only answer I got is "I haven't heard anything from the manufacturer. We are constantly checking with them".

I was so much done with them and was wondering if my couch would ever be delivered. They are so careless in responding back! ( and it takes about 20 mins before a customer rep would get connected). Horrible service!

Finally got delivered today! So, be prepared to wait for atleast 8 -12 weeks. The couch looks good so far.

PunctualPelican
Good quality
Review #1260978 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.5

Coleman Furniture - Unprofessional, Rude, and Careless

This is the most unprofessional, rude, inconsiderate company I have ever bought furniture from. They arrived at an unscheduled time and immediately began belittling my wife when she pulled up to the home before the scheduled time of arrival.

They left large gouges in the couch when moving it into in my home because they refused to take the front door off. To make matters worse, they carelessly broke supports to my hand railing while moving a dresser upstairs. After calling the delivery department at Coleman furniture they said they would only replace the hand railing damage! The mover then preceded to be incredibly rude and extremely unpleasant.

He was so offensive that he made wife start CRYING!!! I then called the delivery department supervisor, Charice, and explained the situation. She was the most unsympathetic person. I left that phone call with the feeling that she didn’t have any cares for the grievous wrongs that had just occurred on behalf of her company.

So in short, their colustomer care is non-existent and they refuse to fix all the damage.

Save your money, time, and headache and go literally anywhere else. I would never recommend this company.

- Order Number: 458932

AgileHerculesBeetle
Damaged or defective
Review #1248047 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Coleman Furniture - Paid for the unit in full, never got my product

Never got my product,said they were delivering to me 3 different days, never showed up. The day they said they came, they said nobody was at home, not true. These people are scammers, do not buy any products from these people or you will lose your money.

FragileHorse
Order processing issue
Review #1237962 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Coleman Furniture - Delivery = 4-Months. Damaged Unit. Charged exorbitant fees for their lack of quality control.

We placed an online order with Coleman Furniture.

We waited four months for delivery of furniture. The first unit was shipped for delivery after waiting two months. It was received by their white glove inspectors and found damaged, hence reordered replacement unit. We waited another two months for the second unit. It was delivered to our home broken and damaged. We rejected the delivery. Coleman would not refund our money. They charged shipping fees and 15% restocking fee. In other words due to their lack of quality control we are being billed over $200. This is horrible customer service and should not be allowed.

The Customer Service Manager did not care about their lack of quality control and blamed it on the manufacture. There was no regards to the customer or quality control responsibility by Coleman Furniture.

Unbelievable.

Problem with delivery
Review #1236742 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1236742.
1.2

Coleman Furniture - STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY - DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING

STAY AWAY and DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!! Coleman Furniture is the absolute worst company with the worst customer service I've ever experienced.

Their Customer Service reps are rude, not helpful, and seriously try to put the fact that furniture they delivered with a defect is the consumer's fault, and therefore, the consumer's issue to have to deal with. I ordered several pieces of furniture for my office. The desk was scratched and the expensive chair DOES NOT GO UP or DOWN. It does not work, and William, the head of Customer Service, says that it is my fault.

I brought up the fact that the chair would not go up and down when it was delivered, and I was told that "it works, but we just don't know how to work it" from the delivery folks (who were very nice). So, I trusted that to be true, since Coleman Furniture claims to check each piece of furniture before it is delivered. Now, they will not take responsibility and says that it is my issue.

The chair was really expensive, and unless they lower my new desk to be 1 ft off the floor, I cannot use my chair at all with my desk (which is also scratched). Thank you Coleman Furniture for earning the worst customer experience award ever.

user18622424
Poor communication, Damaged product, Policies
Poor customer service
Loss
Full refund
Review #1215637 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Coleman Furniture - Poor customer service.

Customer service representative at coleman furniture don't believe in customer service. They set their own terms and condition on fly.

I hope the owner of Coleman furniture looks at this reviews and takes prompt actions. They will loose customer like me and many more on daily basis. They lost business from my friends and relatives because of their bad customer service.

We received the delivery of our bed and other stuff however we found a big cracking in the side panel of the bed where Top panel is screwed by the delivery guy.

I am shocked after seeing crack in such expensive bed. also there is not enough support in the middle of the bed and I am not sure it can take even 2 persons weight.

user28595811
I didn’t like
Customer service, Product quality not as per money spent, Damaged furniture resolution, After delivery service
Damaged or defective
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1204757 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Featured
1.9

Coleman Furniture - Terrible service

Purchased a sectional in december. Recieved in January.

Got wrong piece. and their were damages to the other pieces.Took a month to get correct piece. tech came out and fixed 2 issues. Do to the delievery hub not documenting properly they are being difficult in repairing or replacing the damaged couch.

There is a 5 year warranty too. The customer service rep Cirrea was rude and unprofessional and stating i didnt document well. No lady.. I did bit your delivery hub didnt.

omfg. i just want the couch to be fixed. how hard is that. i bought a new couch.

i expect said couch to look and feel new. Not happy.

Jules1978
I liked
Free delivery, Style of the couches
Order processing issue
Review #1189655 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Coleman Furniture - DO NOT buy from them, you have been warned

Purchased bedroom set in early August 2017, order was delivered late August 2017 but dresser was damaged and was quickly and poorly 'fixed' upon delivery. After a week they sent someone to "fix" it only to have it turn up even WORSE than before.

After a slew of emails back and forth they sent the company back to take it away to "fix" it at their store. Weeks later it came back...STILL looking like s&*%. Again multiple multiple multiple emails back and forth-NO answering of phone calls, NO call backs, they yet again are having same company try and "fix" it. Now it is DECEMBER 13TH and they STILL have not finished The dresser.

THE ABSOLUTE W-O-R-S-T customer service, the ABSOLUTE W-O-R-S-T "business." They refuse to replace the dresser wanting to "fix" it by some local company. What a joke. NEVER EVER order from this company no matter how tantalizing their prices may be. Not worth the headache nor the 4 months without a dresser and still no end in sight.

ABSOLUTE GARBAGE COMPANY. YUP, STILL waiting for the dresser!

Problem with delivery
Review #1147620 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1147620.
Featured

Coleman Furniture - Horrible

NEVER order from Coleman Furniture. They are absolutely horrible.

You will regret it. We ordered an entertainment center from them in December 2016. It got delayed and was delivered late, which would have been fine if that was the only issue. But then there were a MILLION more issues that we encountered with this company.

They repeatedly told us they would call us about the delivery and never did, so we had to proactively follow up with them. They eventually said it was delayed because of an issue with their trucks. Then later, they said a piece of our order was damaged/didn't pass their inspection so it was delayed again. Then they delivered it but only brought one small piece of it (four large pieces were missing), so we had to set up a second delivery appointment.

When they came for the second delivery, they were STILL missing pieces of the order. By this time, it had been about 5 months since the order was originally supposed to have been delivered. We also noticed immediately after the delivery guys left that there was a gash in the top of the unit. We didn't notice it when they were in our home because we were so focused on the fact that the delivery was incomplete again and were dealing with that problem (plus it was a hard to see place at the top of the 6 foot tall unit).

We called Coleman immediately when we noticed it (right after the delivery guys left) and sent them a picture right away but to this day, they refuse to help us fix it or replace it. They claim that they can't see the gash in the picture even though it is clearly there. The light on the unit also stopped working by the end of the day they delivered it. And throughout this ordeal, every time we called Coleman, we were told that Melissa Hans in customer service was the only person that could help us (nobody else would help us) because she was assigned to our order and that Melissa was always "on another call but would call us back by the end of the day," which she never did.

This happened repeatedly. I would call them before end-of-day to follow up and make sure she was going to call me back as promised and they would assure me that she would --- but of course, she never did. She provided horrible customer service. Coleman says "Customer satisfaction is our top priority" but that is clearly a big lie.

I strongly recommend that nobody ever order from this company. We definitely never will.

Read

Yes this company is nothing but a sham they promise you the Moon and give you a bucket of caca. Never purchase anything's not even a pillow from Coleman now known as Renegade furniture.

Same thing happened to us. DO NOT buy from Coleman furniture

That's hardly a "MILLION" issues.

Sounds like a lousy company.

Time to stop calling and spitting ; begin a paper trail immediately if you're really determined to flog this any further.

Write a specific, factual letter stating the problem, a brief outline of the history, and what you wan to have done about it. Be polite.

Leave emotion out. Allow a 10 day response as stated in your letter.

Send it Certified Mail, return receipt requested. Ramp it up if you receive no response with another warning of imminent action within 7 days if no action has been taken.

But NO MORE CALLS.

You're through talking about it !

Did you pay via credit card ? Complain to the issuing company.

I didn’t like
Whole experience, Poor communication, Customer service, Damaged product, Delay in delivery
Problem with delivery
Review #1078258 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1078258.