Coleman Furniture - Useless company, out to defraud customers

this company is out to defraud customers, orders chairs from their website, they sent me wrong chair/color and they didn't want to accept they sent me wrong item, I had to ship chairs back with $300 out of pocket cost. I cancelled all other items, they got angry and took 15% restocking fee for items that has even been shipped out to me.. What a fraudulent company...

Coleman Furniture Customer Care
Review #1551843 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1551843.

Coleman Furniture - WARNING

I am disputing $115.80 back to my credit card because this company is practicing fraudulent business. They misled their customers about the delivery time.

We canceled our order when we learned the delivery would be 8 weeks, from 3 weeks. You learn of a cancellation fee after the transaction is complete.

This company does not deserve 1 star, such poor service. I placed an order with Coleman's furniture in Oct and never received the merchandise but was charged a cancellation fee of $115.80. I cancelled the transaction because it was way over 3 months and I continued to receive messages that the merchandise was damaged and could not be delivered.

The cancellation fee was not in the policy and I was not aware of the fee until I decided to stop waiting for the merchandise, since it was over 3 months; so I cancelled the order. The company has NO remorse for their customers. Read the reviews of this company before you place an order, something I did not do.

There are many unsatisfied customers. I will be going through my attorney to receive my funds back.

Never again will I ever purchase from Coleman and will definitely be spreading the word so no one has to go through this terrible experience again.

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1477029 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Coleman Furniture - WARNING!!!! DONOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

1.3

I placed an order with Coleman's furniture in Oct and never received the merchandise but was charged an cancellation fee of $115.80. I cancelled the transaction because it was way over 3 months and I continued to receive messages that the merchandise was damaged.

This is a warning for all customers, do not do it!!! The company has NO remorse for their customers. Read the reviews of this company before you place an order, something I did not do.

Pricing issue
Full refund
Review #1476959 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Coleman Furniture - Replacement cushions

I purchase Coleman few years ago outdoor dining set whit 4 chairs

unfortunately squirrels eat the cushions last year , so I call today to ask questions about this product and rude woman answer the phone did not even let me talk she had an unpleasant voice too to listen

All I wanted to ask is they sell replacement cushions , I do not want to buy another patio set the chairs and the table are fine all I need is cushions for back chart and sitting cushions , once you guys sell very expensive product you should also provide to the consumer the replacement for cushions cushions won't last forever ,,,

very disappointed

Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1462128 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Coleman Furniture - CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOT THEIR TOP PRIORITY

1.6

I wish I had read more reviews prior to ordering my furniture from this company...........TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Coleman Furniture appears to have good furniture and I am sure that it is but when they say customer satisfaction is their top priority, that is a complete LIE. I ordered a full over full bunk bed with trundle for my children in November and I have yet to receive this furniture.

The company in which was supposed to deliver the furniture was extremely incompetent and appeared not to know what they were doing. They lied and said they attempted to deliver my furniture and that was not true because I was at home all day waiting for them to come. Then after talking with Cierra, Customer Service person, this was not customer friendly as she talked aggressively with me but to my surprise we agreed to get the furniture redelivered at no cost to me. Well the 2nd attempt to deliver the furniture was still a totally disaster.

The driver came to my home with the furniture but did not have tools to assemble the furniture then they did not have all of the pieces for the trundle bed and a part of the furniture was damage. Again after talking with Cierra and then her supervisor, Lori, came to no surprise that CUSTOMER SERVICES SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For a company to say that total customer service satisfaction is their top priority, again total LIE. They wanted me to again allow them a 3rd time to make my order correct and I refused.

They then want to charge me for shipping and restocking fee. Again wrong on all levels because this was not my fault that your delivery company is incompetent and the furniture that was shipping to me was damaged and missing parts. Yes I think I could have allowed them another chance but as I mentioned to them, how many times should I give them to fix a problem when I was only given one chance to pay my money.

I will never do business with Coleman Furniture and I will shout to the world, to my friends and family, social media and everywhere to let them know the same. GARBAGE on all levels, CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS on all levels as well.

Coleman Furniture aka Renagade Furniture Group is the worst online scamming company I’ve ever known! I hope to see them in the NEWS SOON for being a fraudulent scamming so called online business. The WORST!!!

Coleman Furniture Customer Care
Cons
Customer service reps
Problem with delivery
Loss
Full refund
Review #1454220 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Coleman Furniture - Absolute Nightmare of a company - still waiting for a couch purchased 11/17/2018

Update by user Feb 17

Update: I got tired of waiting with no updates and after I found out the couch I bought was actually discontinued from the manufacturer.. so I canceled through my credit card company, Bank of America. A few weeks later Coleman reached and said they accepted the dispute and apologized.

Original review posted by user Jan 18

On November 11, 2018, I ordered a couch from Coleman Furniture's. When we ordered, the confirmation email said we should have the delivery in three weeks (Dec. 2). On November 28, they called to schedule a delivery date/time of December 4 between 9:30-1:30. On that day, they called me at 8:43am while I was at work. My boyfriend stayed home from work (using/wasting a vacation day) to be there for the couch. When they called me, they couldn't leave a voicemail because my inbox was full, but they never came to the house. They also never emailed me like they did about other topics when I did not answer my phone (I'm a teacher and cannot answer my phone until after 3:00pm). I understand my responsibility in answering my phone, but they never told me they would call to confirm and I don't know why they wouldn't go to the house anyways when we had a delivery time period scheduled. My boyfriend was home the entire day and we have a one year old puppy that barks when anyone steps foot on our property so there's no way they even pulled in our driveway without him knowing. We immediately called both the delivery company and Coleman, they apologized and said they would reschedule for the next week. On Thursday that week, I was emailed by Coleman that they will not reschedule delivery until we pay a Not At Home Fee. I refused and explained what happened, all while the delivery company was already rescheduling. It's evident that the communication between Coleman and their delivery service is not the best. Continuing on, we were rescheduled for December 11th. When the delivery company came, they started unloading the couch and discovered that half of it was wrong. They brought half of our gray couch and half of a brown leather couch. The correct piece of our couch was also damaged. The delivery was refused and sent back. At this point, I was angry and told them I wanted to know the plan/resolution by Friday (Dec. 14) or I had to cancel the order - in hopes that I could still get a couch by Christmas. The customer service rep told me that they have the right to investigate the issues and find a resolution but could not give me a timeline for when that might be. She also told me that if I were to cancel, I would be charged 15% of the price as a restocking fee. I know that is part of their terms and conditions I agreed to when I purchased the couch, but I don't understand why they can break their end of the deal and I cannot. I emailed them again on Monday Dec. 17. My boyfriend called Dec. 19 and was hung up on. On their online tracking, it says that a delivery is scheduled but I know nothing about it, unless that is from the previous attempt(s). My boyfriend called again Dec. 20, got an answer and was told they would call back at 10:15am. They did not. I am having a hard time believing that this is not infringing on our rights as the consumer since we were told the delivery would be done around December 2nd and now they are ignoring/disregarding our attempts at contact.

I contacted the Better Business Bureau on December 20, nothing came of it because Coleman ignored them too.

I'm to the point where I'm going to cancel it through my credit card company because they keep giving me "we'll get back to you" updates and I don't hear anything for weeks.

As of right now, we are waiting to hear from their furniture repair person to see if they could get the damaged portion of the couch (that was attempted delivery on Dec. 11) fixed.

Very long story short - DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. THEY HAVE THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND THEY NEVER GIVE REAL UPDATES.

SentimentalBullock106

SAME ISSUE I AM HAVING RIGHT NOW. I sure wish i would have looked at reviews before ordering from this company.

Believe me, this will never happen to me again. I hate you are going through this but Cierra and Lori are the absolute worst customer service reps. I have put a review everywhere.

I hope people will look at reviews because their website is easily navigated and good prices but they do not stand for what is on their website. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NOT THEIR TOP PRIORITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1451661 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Coleman Furniture - Garbage Company

1.1

Cierra Zayas (Coleman Furniture) is a terrible account rep. She was very rude and nasty to me over the phone.

My bar set came in damage and they did not want to pay for the full repairs. Lori Crawn the service manager was no help at all. The total customer experience was unacceptable and horrible. Their furniture is of poor quality.

Please don’t waste your money buying from this company. Jan 17, 2019

Poor customer service
Review #1450648 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1450648.

Coleman Furniture - No delivery No Refund

I’ve contacted the scammers tons of times via phone calls & emails. I’m paying for loan through Affirm for a bed I never received.

I asked to cancel my order since I’ve placed the order 10/25/2018 here we are 1/11/2019 I am yet to receive my REQUESTED REFUND!

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE SCAMMERS! They are all liars!

Coleman Furniture Customer Care
Cons
Returns department not cooperative, Three month wait for delivery
Problems with payment
Review #1446763 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Coleman Furniture - Furniture delivery date

I was able to contact Coleman Furniture and I got a delivery date for friday. Thank you for your service

Lies! Lies!

Lies! Lies!‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼‼SCAMMERS ‼COLEMAN YOURE GOING DOWN‼‼‼‼‼‼‼

They are lying! I received a delivery date also they a call on the date before delivery stating the bed was damaged and they have to reorder it!

LIARS!!!!! All they do is lie. They’re running a business making money off of your 15% restocking fee once you cancel the order they don’t have in stock! Great way to steal from the public!

Corporate Theif!!! Thieves will be exposed even if it takes my last breath I’m not going down without a fight!!

View more comments (1)
Good customer service
Review #1444820 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1444820.

Coleman Furniture - Track my order

Am going to e-mail you I ordered my furniture dec 4 and haven't been contacted only once. Would like to know where it's at and when to expect it

TreasuredLionfish

They are scammers. Checkout all the complaints against these scammers!

I’ve been waiting for a bed I ordered October 25,2018 here we are today January 11, 2019 .. waiting on my refund!!! I canceled my order since they’ve been deceiving me for months. I wish you luck with the scammers!

NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH COLEMAN FURNITURE they keep your money! Poor customer service.

Order processing issue
Review #1444616 is a subjective opinion of poster.