If Coleman Furniture at 333 Washington Ave, Cedarhurst, NY 11516 has ripped you off too and you would like to join me in a class action law suite, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for Zach.
Here's my story...WARNING!!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE A TRAIN WRECK.
1. My furniture took two months to be delivered
2. They billed me before the furniture was being shipped to me. The product was manufactured in Vietnam and I was billed when it was leaving the plant in Vietnam heading to a ship, and then arriving to the west coast of the US, then traveling across the US to NJ, to the trucking company.
3. The mirror was broken so I had to wait for a new one to be shipped in delaying the delivery. When I threatened to cancel the order they were firm on telling me that I would be hit with a 25% restocking fee, when the product was never shipped to me?
4. The delivery was supposed to be white glove. One of the delivery guys had dirt in his sneakers and my white carpet was soiled. He then went outside and cleaned his shoes on my front steps, that I had to hose off after he left.
5. I can deal with all of that but FINALLY, the wooden bedroom set has a TOXIC FORMALDEHYDE SMELL. We have tried baking soda, water and vinegar spray, and charcoal products and the smell is so strong and from what I am ready can lead to cancer.
6. The furniture was distressed with lots of defects, yet the ad showed a perfect set and said nothing about being distressed
7. They have refused to take it back...and don't believe in customer satisfaction!
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE A TRAIN WRECK.