Coleman Furniture Delivery Service Review

Do not buy anything from this company! I have ordered my furniture in May and it is now the end of Aug and still don't have my furniture! Very upset customer and will never buy anything from them ever again!

Problem with delivery
Review #904415 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer904415.

DO NOT MY FROM COLEMAN FURNITURE

I'm not sure how their reviews have 4.9 stars. That seems like someone is putting artificial reviews on there because their customer service is the worst I have EVER dealt with. Their products are not accurately described on their website and when you call to let them know that, their response is, 'well I think it's accurate'. Oooohhhkay... well I am the unsatisfied customer and would like some sort of resolution. And their response is, 'well you can ship it back, for which you pay for, and you will be refunded less the 25% restocking fee'. Even though it wasn't my fault?? You falsely advertised the product on your website. And oh yeah, by the way, the product is not well made. I've spoke with Melissa and Lori, both of whom are not willing to do ANYTHING to help their customers. It's almost as if they don't care if anyone buys from the company. I know how companies work and if a company values a customer, they will always find a way to make the customer happy. Coleman Furniture does not own their mistakes and will not work to resolve an issue, and they certainly do not care about their customers. Do not support this company!

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1247795

I had the same experience with their customer service, especially LORI when I received a desk that was damaged. It took 13 days to get a response telling me what they intended to do.

I shipped it back and they sent a second desk that was even more damaged.It was so damaged it was beyond repair even. They just kept repeating that they would take $150 off the price (which still would have left us paying $200 for a pile of junk that could not be repaired)

We notified them of the first desk on October 11th. It is now November 29th and I still have a pile of junk sitting in my foyer.

They refuse to refund the money till they receive it (even tho they have photographs and it is the 2nd damaged desk) and it is their fault it is still sitting here. This is ridiculous since we used the payment option and are making payments to which they respond not our problem it is a different company that does the loans.

Not as described
Review #903797 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer903797.
2.9

Coleman Furniture - Customer Service is the worst

Everyone one at Coleman was so nice until there was a problem I needed fixed. My sofa arrived with a staple coming out from the inside.

The delivery company said they didn't want to remove it because it wasn't their fault (not to blame, that's a fine answer). I contacted customer service, they said to send pictures and I would hear back with 24hrs. 2 days later...nothing. I called, spoke to a manager who apologized that no one called me, my photos didn't go through.

I sent them again, and waited. They wrote back almost blaming me for removing the staple and ripping the couch! The photo clearly showed the staple still in! I called and they assured me someone would come remove it, and I'll receive a call 24-48hrs.

4 days later...no call. I called them and demanded to speak to a manager which they would not let me! I asked for their name which was like pulling teeth. She said she would have a supervisor call me by end of day.

Would you have guessed...no one called. I will never buy something from this company again or recommend them!

Horrible customer service! And I STILL have a staple sticking out of my couch.

Customer service, Being lied to
Let the company propose a solution
Review #893997 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer893997.

Coleman Furniture - Furniture Set Review from Kilgore, Texas

The bedroom suit was damaged and now they're telling me that instead of sending me a new bedroom suit they're going to patch it up and that's the best they will do when I paid for a new bedroom suit not damaged they are the sorriest company Ithey are the sorriest company i have ever seen and shouldn't be allowed to be in business!!!!

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #1233543

I don't know if you got this situation resolved as of yet, but you are welcome to see my review and I gave contact information with emails and phone numbers of how my situation was resolved by going here! Hope it helps you out! Here : https://coleman-furniture.pissedconsumer.com/coleman-complaints-report-unfair-business-practice-visit-ftc-gov-complaint-ftc-20160330819760.html

Damaged or defective
Review #891989 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer891989.
1.5

Coleman Furniture in Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey - Class Action Law Suite

If Coleman Furniture at 333 Washington Ave, Cedarhurst, NY 11516 has ripped you off too and you would like to join me in a class action law suite, please contact me at zroros@aol.com and ask for Zach.

Here's my story...WARNING!!! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE A TRAIN WRECK.

1. My furniture took two months to be delivered

2. They billed me before the furniture was being shipped to me. The product was manufactured in Vietnam and I was billed when it was leaving the plant in Vietnam heading to a ship, and then arriving to the west coast of the US, then traveling across the US to NJ, to the trucking company.

3. The mirror was broken so I had to wait for a new one to be shipped in delaying the delivery. When I threatened to cancel the order they were firm on telling me that I would be hit with a 25% restocking fee, when the product was never shipped to me?

4. The delivery was supposed to be white glove. One of the delivery guys had dirt in his sneakers and my white carpet was soiled. He then went outside and cleaned his shoes on my front steps, that I had to hose off after he left.

5. I can deal with all of that but FINALLY, the wooden bedroom set has a TOXIC FORMALDEHYDE SMELL. We have tried baking soda, water and vinegar spray, and charcoal products and the smell is so strong and from what I am ready can lead to cancer.

6. The furniture was distressed with lots of defects, yet the ad showed a perfect set and said nothing about being distressed

7. They have refused to take it back...and don't believe in customer satisfaction!

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE A TRAIN WRECK.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1247801

I had the same experience with them when i received a desk a broken and damaged.It took 13 days to get a response telling me what they intended to do.

Chris67
Clarksville, Tennessee, United States #1235734

This happen to me too. They are a rip off company

Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey
Full refund
Review #891571 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer891571.

Ashley Furniture Ledelle Dresser Mirror Review

Furniture was delivered out of the box and was damaged along the length of the bottom of the dresser. Company will not replace it.i ordered and paid for a brand new in the box dresser and mirror.

It came Serran wrapped in plastic and damaged. It seemed like it was a used item or refurbished.

I didn’t like
Product is not as described, Delivery service
Damaged or defective
Review #890100 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer890100.
1.5

Coleman Furniture in Collierville, Tennessee - Stay away from Coleman

We purchased an entertainment center from Coleman on January 2016. When it arrived in February, it was severely damaged.

They attempted to deliver the entertainment center 5 more times. It was such a waste of time for me and my family. After 6 months of corresponding with them, they delivered a piece of furniture that was glued together to make it look like it was the original piece. They continually refused to send us a new piece of furniture.

Also, their customer service is unprofessional and untruthful. It is not worth to take the risk to buy from this company, they are experts at conning people.

camidel
Reason of review
I had problems with delivery, quality, customer service
Let the company propose a solution
Review #887272 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Coleman Furniture - Review in Furniture and Decor category from Hamburg, New York

Horrible customer service. I ordered 2 tables from Coleman furniture on 5/8.

I still do not have my tables today. After 3 weeks sun delivery came to deliver tables and could not figure out how to put them together. After 2 hours they finally told me there was a manufacturing defect. Now after a month.

Several promises of call backs and not know when sun delivery wil deliver my tables I called to cancel. I was advised I would have to pay 25% restocking fee and shipping. That equates to a $440. I asked to speak with Manager and no one ever calls you back.

I get an email tonight saying the director will not be calling you although I was assured the Director would reach out to me. But the rep advised I will need to deal with her.

The rep advised due to terms & conditions I would have to pay restocking and shipping fees. I wish I knew what I know now after reading all of the reviews

Chaka
Order processing issue
Review #873680 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Coleman Furniture in Highland Park, Illinois - Year and a half nightmare

I ordered two dressers. I refused one that was severely damaged during shipping.

After months of e mailing and calling (and an attempt at repairing it with legs that were a different color) I received a replacement that didn't remotely match the finish of the first one. Then after more months of calling and e mails they finally replaced it with one that was closer, but still doesn't match. DO NOT ORDER FROM COLEMAN.

They won't correspond with me in any way and the credit card company can't reverse the charges because I can't send two dressers back without a return authorization from Coleman. They have closed the case and I now have two dressers that don't have the same finish and have wasted $4000.

I didn’t like
False promises to replace the dresser with a matching one, Deception that they would replace dresser with a matching one
Let the company propose a solution
Review #869184 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer869184.
5.0

Coleman Furniture in Ottawa, Ontario - Customer Service

Update by user Jun 20, 2016

I received a call from a cordial customer service representative who assured me that what I wanted to cancel would be cancelled and what I wanted to keep on the order would not be delivered until after the day that I move into my new residence. This was good, but one should have to endure the stress and struggle I endured to finally get orders cancelled that were placed only moments before I started trying to get them cancelled.

Original review posted by user Jun 20, 2016

First, let me say that Coleman furniture has the best selection of every style of furniture that I have seen online, but the customer service falls short. Last night I placed an order for several items.

I suddenly realized that, in the mental fog and stress of preparing to move to our new home 200 miles away, I had already ordered these items a few days earlier to be delivered to the home of a friend near my new home. When I tried to cancel the order, my only option was Coleman Furniture's automated system which permitted me to leave a recorded message explaining my problem. I interrupt myself to emphasize that Coleman's system lacks a process for immediate cancellation. In addition, there was nothing to assure that my recording was received or when it would be responded to.

I like ordering things on line because there are usually better bargains than those at brick and mortar stores.

The best sites online however are those that easily accommodate typical changes and mistakes that are better managed in local stores. Hopefully, Coleman will correct this deficiency.

user55345118
Preferred solution
Cancel the end table, coffee table, and the sofa table, and deliver the recliner after July 6.
Review #868542 is a subjective opinion of poster.