Coleman Furniture - Worst Customer Service

In a nutshell, the communication and customer service from this company is horrible. My order was never confirmed, I had to waste precious time contacting them for details, their 3rd-party delivery company is rude, and I was hung up on by the Director of Communications.

There are too many horrible details of this encounter to begin to type here.

I would suggest that you think twice about ordering from Coleman Furniture. Those discounted prices are not worth all of the wasted time and headaches you will endure.

Poor customer service
Review #1215084 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1215084.

Coleman Furniture - Taken nearly 2 months-Still no furniture

I am still waiting for furniture nearly 2 months since order was placed. Also, they use 3rd party delivery company, that means you not only have to deal with Coleman but also that company and their lack of service.

Discount is not worth this trouble. They told me that it will come in multiple shipments. Great now I have to wait around 2 or more times for the 3rd party company show up in their 4 hour windows. Not worth the time or money.

I should have looked at the review online before the purchase was made.

Pay the 10-15% more at company that has showroom and local warehouse. You get what you pay for.

Signed,

Pissed Off Nashville Resident

Order processing issue
Review #1211256 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1211256.
1.1

Coleman Furniture in Cedarhurst, New York - Company selling damaged furnitures

Ordered from "Coleman Furniture carolina" a furniture. Opened the box and it was badly damaged.

They pretended to be surprised. sent them the pictures, and the shipping company came after few day a d took this furniture back.

I'm still waiting to get my payment back!

This company is selling broken/damaged furnitures which they collect from different manufacturers, while you belive to get a brand new furniture.

Customer service is horrible, and the buyer here is the only loser, frustration,waste of time and money.

Be aware! read reviews before you go there. I know already and did this horrible mistake.

user64600527
Full refund
Review #1206709 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Coleman Furniture in Cedarhurst, New York - Do not order from them!

I would not suggest ever ordering from this company. I purchased a table over a month ago from them - which I have already been charged for.

They choose a delivery company that was multiple hours from my house - even though Orlando is less than 45 minutes away, there are 20+ delivery companies locally. My table arrived there on the 21st of February when an email was sent to me saying I would be contacted in a few days with a delivery date. That never happened, I called they said they had to inspect it. I reach out a WEEK later to Coleman Furniture (via email) to let them know my table has been sitting for weeks with no delivery date set.

They state that they reached out to them (no other information) and that I should do the same with the phone number attached - wow, very helpful! So I reach out once again, only to be told that they do not deliver to this area often and it will be 2 more weeks until they can deliver. Horrible experience.

More than will double the estimated time of delivery. Can not express how unhelpful both Coleman Furniture and G&G Delivery (out of Tampa, FL) have been.

user22597960
Problem with delivery
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1205637 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Coleman Furniture in Cedarhurst, New York - Poor customer service.

Customer service representative at coleman furniture don't believe in customer service. They set their own terms and condition on fly.

I hope the owner of Coleman furniture looks at this reviews and takes prompt actions. They will loose customer like me and many more on daily basis. They lost business from my friends and relatives because of their bad customer service.

We received the delivery of our bed and other stuff however we found a big cracking in the side panel of the bed where Top panel is screwed by the delivery guy.

I am shocked after seeing crack in such expensive bed. also there is not enough support in the middle of the bed and I am not sure it can take even 2 persons weight.

user28595811
I didn’t like
Customer service, Product quality not as per money spent, Damaged furniture resolution, After delivery service
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1204757 is a subjective opinion of poster.
2.4

Coleman Furniture - Costumer care people are Very Rude and disconectted the call while talking about the issue

Update by user Mar 06, 2018

Review was not showing comepletly so updatedI have been customer of coleman furniture for lost 4 years. I order Master bedroom set, kid bedroom set, dining room set and 3 high chairs.

Which cost more than $7000. It has been more than 3 months and the items are not completely delivered. We had a delivery on some time in 1 month before and we have many issues with the delivery with damaged Items, Missing parts, scratches, dents etc. There were almost 10-12 issues I found they said that they will address like fixing the damages not replacing.

It has been a month the process is delaying.While these things are happening my wife found a big crack on one of the high chair which was not noticed at the time of delivery as we have many issues but missed that one to specify on paper. I have sent a email about those issues and they said that they cannot be replaced as they are not specified at the time of delivery . So I called them and asked about it and explicated that I am waiting for the items from last 3 months patiently and they are not helping me to replace a damage item. They said that as I didn't specify that at the time of delivery they will not do the replacement and this is specified on the terms and condition.

Actually my account manger is Cierra Zayas and as she was in other call the other lady by name Lorie/Lory took my call and keep on repeating same terms and condition rules and was very rude and disconnected my call by saying that the conversion is not resulting in any output. This is first time I saw a customer care person trashing a customer so rudely and disconnecting call when the customer is trying to make them understand his situation by taking help of terms and conditions. I saw costumer care people saying that it is company who takes decision on this not costumer care person but instead of doing that and explaining it she behaved that way.Then I called again and my account manger is Cierra Zayas spoke to me and I asked the previous person name and she said lorie/lory I asked her to spell it for me she said she is not going to do that. She addressed the same thing that she will not replace after delivery specified issues and out of curtsy they will repair them.

Basically I paid for a damaged items and they are repairing them. So when you buy with them please make sure to check each and every inch of the items delivered. Because they deliver them with lots of scratches and damages and if you don't address them at the time of delivery they will not replace it. Else even though they are little more expensive, go with local store who respect their customers and with whom you can speak face to face and they cannot trash you while having a conversion.

I came to a conclusion that the manufacture sales B or C or c grade damaged items when we buy them through Coleman furniture that is the reason the prices are low. So This is lost time I am buying anything from Coleman Furniture.

Original review posted by user Mar 06, 2018

Then I called again and my account manger is Cierra Zayas spoke to me and I asked the previous person name and she said lorie/lory I asked her to spell it for me she said she is not going to do that. She addressed the same thing that she will not replace after delivery specified issues and out of curtsy they will repair them. Basically I paid for a damaged items and they are repairing them.

y.pranith_90
I liked
Price, Protection plan
I didn’t like
Customer service very bad, Delivery process, Time to deliver it is more than 3 months
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution
Review #1204250 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.6

Coleman Furniture - Terrible Experience

I ordered a sectional sofa from Coleman and it included free "white glove" delivery. I also purchased an extended damage warranty.

The first red flag was that on 2 separate occasions they untruthfully told me that the delivery company had my furniture and that they would be scheduling delivery within 2 days. After 2+ weeks of this, the delivery company did actually receive the furniture. On the day of delivery, there were 2 movers. Both of them began to complain the second they walked in the door about having to place the furniture in my basement.

They indicated that they were not aware of that detail and it looked like there might be some corners that were going to be tight. So before they would proceed they stuck a cell phone in my face and said that they would not complete the delivery unless I signed a waiver to "release them from any liability for damage to my walls or door openings". So as a customer excited to get my new furniture, I signed. Well, they didn't damage any of my walls or doors, but they did manage to tear a giant hole in the cushion of the couch.

After this happened, I declined the delivery and requested that it be returned for a replacement. After contacting Coleman to discuss what had happened, they abruptly and rudely proceeded to tell me that because I signed the above mentioned waiver, they will not be replacing the furniture. Nor will they be refunding my money. After recovering from my initial shock, they went on to tell me that they would actually issue a refund.

BUT ONLY OF 1/2 OF WHAT I PAID FOR THE FURNITURE. They deducted a 15% restocking fee plus an additional $250 in shipping charges. After I objected, they refused to discuss it any further and basically have left me hanging without $500 of what I paid for furniture that I never even got. I even tried to see if the accidental damage coverage I purchased could be used to replace the furniture.

They declined that also by relying on the "terms and conditions" line. Apparently, the accidental damage doesn't cover anything until it is actually sitting in the exact spot in your house it was intended. BS!!!!!

BUYER BEWARE.

THEY THRIVE ON SMALL PRINT AND HOAKY WAIVERS. THEY WILL NOT HELP IF YOU ENCOUNTER THE SLIGHTEST OF ISSUE.

Poor customer service
Review #1204207 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1204207.

Coleman Furniture - False advertising and poor customer service

I recently purchased an expensive dining set from Coleman Furniture. The table top and chairs have many deep scratches/dents (the table top alone has at least 10 areas with such scratches/dents). The table and one of the four chairs are also very wobbly due to uneven legs.

I called Coleman customer service and was told these scratches/dents are "distressed finish" by design, which to me is an outrageous lie! The product description on the website says nothing about distressed finish! If deep scratches/dents are by design, shouldn't you alert customers about it before they purchase? I wasn't looking to buy furniture with distressed finish!

The Coleman customer care is also not responsive and not helpful. After the initial interaction with the after-care manager, it took 10 days to hear back from her and that's after we followed up. When I asked to speak with a supervisor my request was ignored initially. Then finally I was told a supervisor would call me back and that was 3 days ago. I called their main customer service line again today and see if I could work with a different after-care manager who may be more helpful, but was told that I had to work with the same person initially assigned to my case because she has the most information about my case. I then got transferred right back to her! This is unbelievable and absolutely ridiculous!

Stay away from Coleman Furniture. They are a fraud!

neuneu
Tags
  • Renegade Furniture Delivery
Product advertising, Delivery service, Product quality, Customer service
Full refund
Review #1201306 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Coleman Furniture - Very Unhappy would never buy from them again

My New Liberty desk set that took 3 months to get. I was out of town and it finally got delivered.

I had it delivered to my office and one of my employees signed for it did not see the damage so as soon as my husband saw it pictures were sent and basically we have been told " TO BAD SO SAD" So Please make sure NO ONE signs for anything but you and MAKE SURE you inspect every thing thoroughly because you will get NO SUPPORT! I also called the delivery company who will not be doing anything but at least said they would talk to their team.

I wanted it repaired
Review #1201208 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1201208.

Coleman Furniture - Poor Customer Service

1st of the the customer service representative Spelled the street name WRONG on my address... Once I logged in online & noticed the mistake I called in...

The representative told me they would contact Fedex to correct the information & to call back in 24hrs... Called back & Melissa told me I would have to contact Fedex myself to correct the error... I asked WHY WHEN IT WASN’T my ERROR!

Sooo UNPROFESSIONAL... Now I will have to wait additional time to receive my mirror because they didn’t want to fix THEIR MISTAKE!

Poor customer service
Review #1200595 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1200595.