Coleman Furniture in Cedarhurst, New York - Paid for the unit in full, never got my product

Never got my product,said they were delivering to me 3 different days, never showed up. The day they said they came, they said nobody was at home, not true. These people are scammers, do not buy any products from these people or you will lose your money.

FragileHorse
Order processing issue
Review #1237962 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Coleman Furniture - Delivery = 4-Months. Damaged Unit. Charged exorbitant fees for their lack of quality control.

We placed an online order with Coleman Furniture.

We waited four months for delivery of furniture. The first unit was shipped for delivery after waiting two months. It was received by their white glove inspectors and found damaged, hence reordered replacement unit. We waited another two months for the second unit. It was delivered to our home broken and damaged. We rejected the delivery. Coleman would not refund our money. They charged shipping fees and 15% restocking fee. In other words due to their lack of quality control we are being billed over $200. This is horrible customer service and should not be allowed.

The Customer Service Manager did not care about their lack of quality control and blamed it on the manufacture. There was no regards to the customer or quality control responsibility by Coleman Furniture.

Unbelievable.

Problem with delivery
Review #1236742 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1236742.

Coleman Furniture - Horrible

Don’t do it! I haven’t even received the furniture yet and it’s already been horrible a horrible experience- it been over a week and they still can tell me when my order might be here.

BewitchedVulture
Order processing issue
Review #1229319 is a subjective opinion of poster.
3.2

Coleman Furniture in Cedarhurst, New York - Damage Goods

Damage: I have purchased a black sectional couch CM6982-SECTIONAL Gatria II Black Reclining Sectional With Console $1794.00 including two recliners with the warranty. I had called Guardian and I had explain to them what had happen with my sectional.

They had informed me to contact you renegade/Coleman furniture, because its still under factory warranty including two recliners. Both recliners have defected metal underneath and do not close. Once we opened the recliner to sit and watch a movie they no longer push in the metal is in the way of closing the chair. It looks like the metal that push back into the recliner is bent/damage on both recliners, Also on one recliner the whole back leather seam in the back of the chair part that you youtr butt sit in is completely apart, where the white inside is sticking out.

When u sit on the recliner you can feel the wood sticking in your back. I was satisfied with my purchase then realized it was not made very well. I have a five year warranty and would like a replacement or something done to fix these problems. I had already called the warranty department and they told me that the warranty on my sectional does not start because it falls under the factory warranty and when we contacted the company they told us that The manufacturer has advised that these issues fall under normal wear and tear.

I apologize, as they have stated they cannot assist further. We place the order may 25,2017 and it took a month for us to receive our sectional and they delivered it on time, after a few month the sectional started falling a part and we followed all the steps to resolve this matter. I had already contact my lawyer to see what can be done by this company. I was told that they had multiple complaints and they switch there name from Renegade furniture Store to Colemans furniture.

I had been in contact with the store via email and Save all the emails. The person that been assistant us is Camille Dixon

Pre- DeliveryAccount Manager Renegade Furniture 516-345-1239 now we are fieling this complaint with you bbb to resolve this matter Buyers beware of the warranty and scam coming from the company

Read

Yeah they are not liable because I signed the delivery ticket but " out of courtesy they will give me $200 to get the piece which was delivered damaged. I'm not liable because I sang Two Tickets and the warranty company won't cover any damages because it was delivered damaged now which is it?

I purchased a dining room set with a beautiful marble table. The marble is cracked in 3 places and was told it was a natural defect in marble and manufacturer can not replace.

They will allow me $150.00 after an almost $2,000 dollar repair is done. Yes, Camille is a real sweetheart :(

I am running into a very similar issue and just wondering if it ever got resolved

YellowishKudu
Damaged or defective
Review #1228355 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Featured

Coleman Furniture - Worst Experience EVER

Kitchen table and chairs have been a nightmare since day one. During delivery we noticed that none of the chairs where stable and all rocked back and forth.

We where told the company would contact us to correct the issue. After a few days and no phone call i called and emailed to go over other issues we had noticed after delivery (some paint on the top of the table came of on my first initial cleaning of the table, an inch splinter on one of the back of the chairs that went into my sons back, rails at the bottom of the stools where not screwed) They then scheduled a Tech to come out and fix the furniture- the Tech came out unprepared and said we would have to schedule the furniture to be picked up and delivered to his shop to fix. We did so, they came and picked up the chairs and took them to the shop and received them a week later- in exactly the same condition. Nothing had been fixed.

I have repeatedly asked for them to pick up the defective furniture which they will not do so. They even went to the lengths to tell me that their chairs where not the problem it was my floors that where uneven.

Making absolutely no progress in getting the issues resolved I was forced to dispute the charges to see if that would get their attention and send someone to pick up this junk they are passing off as furniture. Do not waste your money on this site- pay the extra $ and buy from a reputable company.

Bad quality
Review #1226987 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1226987.
1.5

Coleman Furniture - 2 months of waiting, Damaged Product, Rude customer service.

I would never recommend Coleman Furniture to anyone. My experience with them has been horrible. On January 15th I purchased a vanity with a stool set from Coleman Furniture, at the time of my purchase it stated that my vanity estimated delivery would be the first week of February, and I would be receiving tracking information as soon as it had shipped out. Two weeks went by and I did not get any tracking information and my product was supposed to be arriving soon so I called them to clarify when my delivery date was and they had not shipped it out yet, because they didn't have the vanity stool and would have to order it from the manufacturer and then when they received the stool they would ship out my order, but it wouldn't be shipped out until June. I was a little annoyed with this and I did not want to wait 6 months for a stool, and why didn't they call me and inform me of this right away?? Instead of calling me and telling me what was going on they just decided that they would ship my product in 6 months and I would just be okay with that?

Again I was informed that my vanity (without the stool) would be shipped out in 1 week and that it would take 1-2 weeks for it to arrive at the delivery company. This was on February 9th, I finally got tracking and shipping information emailed to me on February 20th stating that it had finally been shipped out. It didn't arrive at the delivery company until March 14th and then it didn't get delivered until the following week...

After over 2 months of waiting my vanity finally arrived, Damaged. One of the corners on the counter top were broken, there were scratches everywhere, hooks on the back of the mirror for jewelry were missing, the screws for assembly were missing, and there were no lights which were stated in the details of the product, which when I called they told me it didn't come with and that the details were regarding a different product in that bedroom set not the one I purchased. (then if its for a different piece of furniture in the set why is it in the details of the vanity??) They told me there was nothing I could do about this and that it was my fault for not understanding.

At this point I do not want this broken vanity, I tried to return it since its broken and I don't want to have to wait another 3 months for a replacement, I inform them that I want to return it and they tell me that I will have to pay a 15% restocking fee and shipping costs in order to return it. Are you kidding me?? The vanity was $851... It should not have taken this long nor should it have been damaged, I am not willing to pay shipping or 15% restocking fee, I inform them of this and then tell them to send me a replacement then, the whole product because the only this that isn't damaged or missing parts is the glass... They tell me they are unwilling to do this and that my only option is to have a technician of their choice come and repair the vanity, (I don't know how they are going to be able to repair all of the damages since the corner is literally broken off) and that they are shipping out all the missing parts. Sending me the missing parts, and having a technician come repair it are going to cost the same as the 15% restocking fee and the shipping costs so I don't see why they wouldn't just do it that way but no they want to make it as difficult as possible. They have terrible customer service, and are unwilling to compromise with me. I will not be ordering from them in the future, and I would never let any of my friends or family order from them. They were just rude, and unwilling to work with me to resolve the issues.

Read

Almost the exact same thing happened to me!!!

FamousWeasel
I didn’t like
Unwillingness to compromise
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1226462 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Coleman Furniture - Just Don't

Ordered a relatively small piece from them. 250 bucks.

Came wrong color and damaged. After insulting emails from them "We understand you are not happy with the product but according to your sales agreement..." kind of thing, they agreed to take it back. NEVER returned calls. It was unopened and sealed in plastic.

But because it was now "used" (and acted like I had a good time on it), I had to send it to a consignment shop in another state. ON MY DIME. This is their policy. The customer pays for returning any item.

So forget it if you make the mistake of ordering a sofa or something. After getting them to finally agree to reimburse me for the product and shipping (through the BB bureau), I called them on it and returned it. After it was mailed, they tried to renege on that seeing mailing was half of the cost of the item. I even asked before if they were sure because it seemed a waste.

Too late I mailed it. Finally went through my credit card and had the whole thing disputed. They stall beyond the point of disputing items so you need to be proactive. Use a credit card!

You order from them, get it from a second company and return it to a third company. They make it SO difficult, I can see how most people just give up. On their website they something like, we keep our costs so low because no one ever returns things! Yeah because the whole system is rigged.

They do not stand by their defective products and act like YOU took a sledgehammer to them. Don't bother.

Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy
Review #1221161 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1221161.

Coleman Furniture - STAY AWAY! *Do NOT Purchase ANYTHING from this Company!*

Coleman Furniture is the absolute worst company with the worst customer service I've ever experienced. They have the rudest Customer Service staff ever who care NOTHING about the consumers who keep them in business.

Their Customer Service reps are rude, not helpful, and seriously try to put the fact that furniture they delivered with a defect is the consumer's fault, and therefore, the consumer's issue to have to deal with. I ordered several pieces of furniture for my office. The desk was scratched and the expensive chair DOES NOT GO UP or DOWN. It does not work, and William, the head of Customer Service, says that it is my fault.

I brought up the fact that the chair would not go up and down when it was delivered, and I was told that "it works, but we just don't know how to work it" from the delivery folks (who were very nice). So, I trusted that to be true, since Coleman Furniture claims to check each piece of furniture before it is delivered. Now, they will not take responsibility and says that it is my issue.

The chair was really expensive, and unless they lower my new desk to be 1 ft off the floor, I cannot use my chair at all with my desk (which is also scratched). Kudos to Coleman Furniture for earning the award for the worst of the worst in customer experience!

Poor customer service
Review #1216524 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1216524.

Coleman Furniture - Worst sectional ever...

ordered a sectional set online it hasn't been 6 months and couches already collapsing and we hardly sit on them

! paid $1200 for nothing.

And even rated themselves 5 stars on my behalf when I didn't submit any reviews !!!! worst company ever customer service horrible. They don't to talk to you or hear your complains,, very rude customer service, and the shift the blame on you really? Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else .

It's not worth the headache!!!! will never buy from this company again!!! Fake reviews and defective furniture!!!I would rate them 0 stars if I could , They described the sectional as luxury false advertisement. I wish I knew better before I ordered the sectional .

Or read more reviews . never again

UttermostGreySeal
Bad quality
Loss
Review #1216467 is a subjective opinion of poster.
1.2

Coleman Furniture - STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY - DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING

STAY AWAY and DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!! Coleman Furniture is the absolute worst company with the worst customer service I've ever experienced.

The chair was really expensive, and unless they lower my new desk to be 1 ft off the floor, I cannot use my chair at all with my desk (which is also scratched). Thank you Coleman Furniture for earning the worst customer experience award ever.

user18622424
I didn’t like
Poor communication, Damaged product, Policies
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1215637 is a subjective opinion of poster.