Cole heating and cooling, Seymour,Ct.

I called to have my central air unit serviced and charged with freon. Because of the heat wave I realized I'd have to wait. 2 days and 4 phone calls later, BTW, the person in the office was very pleasant to speak with. The Tech shows up late, once again I understand due to the nature of the business, he looks at the unit, then the exchanger and says the lines are frozen, sorry can't do anything today, but it looks like you just need a freon charge, it should only take a few minutes. I understand when he said he would have to come back Saturday or wait until Monday. I was OK with being charged time and a half for a weekend call, I told him I'll call his office and have it done first thing in the morning. I agree to the $200 plus price for a weekend call, but he returns to let me know his office wants a check or cash for $100 bucks today, even though they know I'll spend twice that the next day for a total of 15-20 minutes of work (both days). The part that really gets my goat is, this could of all been avoided if once during the 4 times I spoke with them on the phone they could have told me to turn off the unit so the lines don't freeze. Customer service my hind end, check their websites on yahoo, half of them are bad reviews.

Beware, they may leave inexperienced workers alone to work on your system. When my equipment was damaged because of Cole's inexperienced workers I asked why inexperienced workers were working on my equipment.

Cole's answer was that they have to learn some how.

Teach them on your own equipment not your customers.

Why would you leave an air conditioner running if it is not cooling?

@PissedConsumer354488

That is proof of no customer service at all. Don't be ticked off due to a poor review.

Again, this prices your lack of concern. Most people set and forget the thermostat.

Just like they don't check the breaker or the emergency switch when there is no heat. Double work, double billing, how special.

View more comments (2)
ID
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Loss

About

Summary

Cole Heating and Cooling comes from Seymour, Connecticut and has special equipment like air cleaners, air conditioning systems, boilers, furnaces, water heaters and humidifiers as the main goods which are promoted for the clients. Being founded in 1979, Cole Heating and Cooling has been providing some more services such as oil delivery and maintenance of propane, gas and electric equipment. Payment for the company`s products or services can be done in the online regime and is always verified within 2 working days. Repair execution for the upper-mentioned equipment is provided according to the service contracts, prices of which are shown online and include a wide range of available works. The company is a licensed one and is open for email contacts and phone consultations.

Cole Heating and Cooling reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article