Itemized rental charges a real joke home on Dracaea/Kitchen

Coldwell Banker Town And Country - Itemized rental charges a real joke   home on Dracaea/Kitchen
I got my itemized rental charges on a 1980's home that needed much upgrades, and everything was breaking left and right, also plenty of mold growing through the back room and bathroom, OWNER IS CHEAP, painted over shower, toilets, and bathtubs, yet I bought them a new shower for582.00.The whole house need to be inspected for mold, It is a real joke they kept 2000. Of my money, and I still owe them to fix someone's property that never wanted to even fix a broken fence. HMM well, I never owned a dog and I got charged for dog *** in back yard and a dog...250.00 hahahahaha wow REAL JOKE AUBRY HAHAHAH
ID
Moreno Valley, California
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

A real estate industry expert, Ty Wilde, shares his insights on whether to buy or build a house, what to consider when dealing with real estate agents, home inspections, and what to think of when investing your money.

Read full article
Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Brands Related to Coldwell Banker Town And Country

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article