Failed to Disclose Known Problem with Subfloor of House

My wife and I looked at a property listed by a Caldwell Banker office in our area today. While looking at the property we noticed Tile Cement around several tiles of the floor and when walking through the subfloor gave way and 2 of the tiles cracked just from walking across them, and we then tested another, and it cracked from very minor pressure. Upon further inspection the tile cement had been piled up to try to hide the subfloor issue and to try to hide the issues with the subfloor and separation of the flooring from the molding. From previous experience with minor home renovations we could tell there were issues with the subflooring and that they had tried to fix this in between showing, and that this had happened previously during other showings which to us proved the realtor knew there was an issue and did not disclose this.

User's recommendation: Be very observant when walking through properties and try to find any issues as realtors in the current market are more interested in commissions than their ethics.

Johnson City, Tennessee
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Verified Reviewer

Please contact me to discuss

Already described the experience of Zillow
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Verified Reviewer

I would like to see how I can get my listings on Zillow. I input a listing last Friday and I still do not see it on Zillow. What must I do to have it appear on Zillow?

Read above for what I explained about my experience,
Call me to discuss

Elizabeth Huda aka Liz huda is dishonest and a malicious liar who's involved in fraudulent activities.

Elizabeth aka Liz Huda claims to be involved in real estate but it's my opinion she should not be permitted to hold a license in the state of Texas or any other state due to her lack of integrity. If our home was listed for sale, I would never allow Huda access under any circumstances and would exclude her from the lockbox key. My experience is that Huda is dishonest and a malicious liar who's involved in fraudulent activities to enrich herself without regard or remorse to the harm she causes hardworking people who are trying to earn an honest living. Liz, you should take inventory of your crimes and the damage you've caused others and feel ashamed of yourself.
Reason of review
Fraudulent actions
Loss
To be Negotiated

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

To help every potential homeowner find answers to their most important real estate questions, we’ve invited Ty Wilde Realtor & New Home Construction Specialist. In this video interview, we asked Ty to share his vast experience and give expert advice on whether to build a house or buy a house, what’s the best time to buy a house, what to consider during the house inspection, and more.

Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Brands Related to Coldwell Banker Real Estate

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article