Colburn Apartments and Nancy Riede swindled me out of my deposit and evaded my calls

Nancy Riede and John Riede are low life pieces of trash who swindled me out of a $200 deposit. They claimed I needed to fulfill a 10 day move out requirement and that I only gave 9, however they never allowed me the opportunity to discuss paying 1 day of rent to fulfill this requirement. They took advantage of the fact that I moved out of state. Total worthless trash. By the way their apartments are run down, smell like garbage, and are always filled with nasty cigarette smoke from all the old COPD patients who reside there. They also like to go through people's mail.
ID
Denver, Colorado
Cons
  • Nancy riede
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Real Estate Expert Talks

What Do Property Management Companies Do @ Interview with Property Management Expert

Nov 27, 2020

Property management companies: What do they do? How much do they charge? Do you need one? Find answers in an interview with Colby Hager, a real estate investor, and expert who share his experience with property management companies.

Colby Hager
Colby Hager

Colby Hager is an experienced real estate investor with Capstone Homebuyers. He has years of experience in renovating houses, home remodeling, and property management.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article