Terrible customer experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a TERRIBLE experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tuesday night I tried to schedule a appointment to get my new truck, which is overheating and still under warranty, repaired and the online attendant told me to call back Wednesday Morning. So I called back the next day and was then told after describing the problem that someone would call me back shortly. We are now going on 2 days trying to get my under warranty vehicle fixed. I waited until 4pm and I called them back since they could care less about returning a customers call and was given the run around and told to schedule a appointment online. Well there is no option for getting a loaner car online so I showed up at the service center this morning at 6:30am and waited a half hour for them to open. I of course was the first person in line but the 4th person the service writers decided to help. I say help but the guy who waited on me told me he couldn't get to my overheating issue until Saturday and that I had to drop off my truck now in order to secure that appointment. I'm sorry but for a simple repair it shouldn't take a week to fix!!!!!! Oh and this sorry dealership doesn't offer loaner cars to their customers even after you spend $50,000 on a new truck. The absolute worst ford dealer I've ever been to.
ID
Jacksonville, Florida
Service
Coggin Ford Jacksonville Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article