Dominick A Ueo

Verified Reviewer

To Cancel Mechanical Warranty

Original review Jan 06, 2023

Where do I start first : my Name is spelled incorrectly on the initial paper work , when I purchased my truck 2013 4 runner ..the so called fill in finance manager that day stuck me with more than a dozen (12) inquiries on my credit report , and this was after I spoke with him face to face about doing , just what he did .. it took 2 years before they would be removed.

could of been avoided nobody can help me or give me the necessary information to cancel my mechanical warranty, I walked into ur location at the end of November 2022 and here it is the 6 th of Jan 2023 & nothing has been accomplished, I reached out to your location numerous amount of times & nobody is helping me or giving me the info to get this resolved Darlene Tomeline is not getting the job done and its been over a month , its one piece of paper . I would expect someone from Coggin ford to reach out to me about this dilemma , Ive sent you several customers that have purchased & I never asked for no refferal just a little help would be nice my number is 954-812-**** cell Dominick atteo (Failure to communicate , to resolve a simple request ) to Cancel My Mechanical Warranty)

Loss:

Preferred solution: Price reduction

Tamotsu Sqp
map-marker Jacksonville, Florida

Terrible customer experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a TERRIBLE experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tuesday night I tried to schedule a appointment to get my new truck, which is overheating and still under warranty, repaired and the online attendant told me to call back Wednesday Morning. So I called back the next day and was then told after describing the problem that someone would call me back shortly. We are now going on 2 days trying to get my under warranty vehicle fixed. I waited until 4pm and I called them back since they could care less about returning a customers call and was given the run around and told to schedule a appointment online. Well there is no option for getting a loaner car online so I showed up at the service center this morning at 6:30am and waited a half hour for them to open. I of course was the first person in line but the 4th person the service writers decided to help. I say help but the guy who waited on me told me he couldn't get to my overheating issue until Saturday and that I had to drop off my truck now in order to secure that appointment. I'm sorry but for a simple repair it shouldn't take a week to fix!!!!!! Oh and this sorry dealership doesn't offer loaner cars to their customers even after you spend $50,000 on a new truck. The absolute worst ford dealer I've ever been to.
Reason of review:
Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article