POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE coffeecow dot com

Got some bad coffee from them after years of buying from them. Customer service SUCKS they want me to pay return shipping and let their SHIPPING manager decide if it is bad or not then if he determines there is a problem then they will refund my money and shipping DO not order from them until they get customer service better had a similar problem years ago and they sent a label for return shipping and within 10 days had new fresh coffee Roxanne doesnt trust a customer who drinks 5 cups of this coffee a day as being substandard and is unhelpful on return shipping wants me to pay and only if they decide there is something wrong will tey then refund my money and my shipping unbelievable I would suggest finding a company who cares when a customer has a problem and wants to help fix it not make you pay more to get the produuct back to them and let them decide if they want to give your money back her "fix" was to offer me free shipping on my next order she had no clue that every order i have ever placed from them has had free shipping and is over 100 bucks the problem is the boxes they sent me have a dirty sock taste and is undrinkable I pulled some of my old stock and had a side by side blind taste test and the aroma and flavor are VERY different somehow I have to trust them to have the shipping manager decide if there is a problem not the customer on whether the coffee is rank and have to pay to ship it back and wait on them to decide what to do NOT HAPPY switching back to coffeewiz.com for all future coffee purchases I am not asking for anything free just they pay to take back undrinkable coffee at no cost to me (shipping) they wont do that and wont take back the coffee unless i pay to return it and let them decide whether to refund my money on the cost of the coffee and the cost of shipping I have exclusively ordered from coffeecow for almost 3 years and drink a lot of coffee and they want to hard time me when i have a problem my money will go elsewhere

Let me get your response straight, you send me substandard coffee that tastes like dirty socks and I have to pay for return shipping and get no refund. Why should I have to pay to ship *** back to you.

It was *** I have drank the same coffee for 3 years with one prior problem which was taken care of professionally If you sell me a turd why should I have to pay to return said turd. Just placed my third 100 dollar order with a company who cares. Until you make this right I will not order from you again. At the time this happened I had 80 cowbucks that you could have used to pay for shipping .

In other words I had an 80 credit for being a great customer and you wanted me to hit my pocketbook create labels find a shipper to send the turd coffee back to you and regards

Less if it was bad or not I had to eat those costs. Yeah not going to happen . Pound sand I will take my coffee from another company until you make this right, and will do everything I can to send buyers to some other website.

I have steered 4 friends away from you and will continue to post about your poor customer service anywhere and everywhere I can . In addition will tell everyone I deal with about Roxanne's lack of concern for customers until she is hawking fries with burgers which she is borderline qualified for...

So they wanted you to follow the published return policy?

Exchanges / Returns

Return Policy

At CoffeeCow.com our number one concern is your satisfaction. The products that you purchase from us are the highest in quality and value.

If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, just return the product to us in its original packaging within 30 days from the date of purchase, with a copy of your delivery slip, and reason for the return and we will be glad to issue a refund. This does not include special order or clearance items. The customer is responsible for return shipping cost and your original shipping cost is non-refundable.

If we have made an error on your purchase, we will arrange for a replacement, or for the item to be returned at our expense with a refund to your credit card.

Please send returns to: Coffeecow.com-Returns 6900 River Road Pennsauken, NJ 08110

View more comments (1)
ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article