Thanks Code Studio

Dear Code Studio, Thanks for helping me to start my carreer, I was lost after my Btech with no opportunities in front of me. You helped me a lot, I was able to support my family and now I am working at a senior level in another software giant. Wish that you continue the good work with the same pace and reach new avenues I am real touched by the tender humanitarian attitude of the seniors and the peer group. I w o u l d a l w a y s r e m e m b e r u Regards
ID

Fake comapny using my contact details and contact numbers

Code Studio IT Solutions - Fake comapny using my contact details and contact numbers
The company code studio It solution is a fake comapany using my company name with any prior notice and without my comapny permission. I want you to take action agaianst this comapny owner i.e Robin Singh contact no: +918265****57. I also want you to inform that not only my comapny this person uses many other comapny name for fake campus drives in vijaywada and near by region. the current address of code studio it solution is as follow:First Floor, Meera Tower, Madhapur Hitech City, Hyderabad 500 081 The contact numbers provided on this page are fake and only used used to make fraud relations. Because of all this they are making loss in my business and also spoiling my reputation. Vikrant Chaudhary Director Hike Technologies Pvt Ltd

Dear all TPO’s and Consultants. Beware of CODE STUDIO IT SOLUTION. This is a fraud company run by few fraud individuals named – Robin Singh, Vivek Kumar Singh & Ruchir Aggarwal. They are lined up by consultants named Parvez(one naurki) & Mukul Priyadarshi. They say that they have office in Hydrabad, Dehradun, Mathura, Kanpur, Lucknow….but the fact is they don’t have any office anywhere..!!! This is gang of fraud people who do campus by mentioning all these offices but at the time of joining they call students at any training institute or any other office. When students go there they are provoked by saying that who so ever joins, will not get salary in training period. Further they say after training students will be re-evaluated, if they clear it joining will be given. All students are harassed and not entertained properly. They do it very cleverly so that students get annoyed and leave the company. ALL THIS IS PRE-PLANED BY GANG OF THESE FRAUD PEOPLE.

At the time of campus they say every student will get salary from 1st day of joining/training. But at time of joining they start making stories and start blaming consultants for wrong commitment.

Who so ever is lining up campus or giving candidates to these individual and this company please take a note that their CANDIDATES WILL NEVER GET PAID IN THIS COMPANY. They will surely call candidates for training but every time at any rented training institute where candidates will be provoked to finally leave the company.

If any quarry feel free to contact on 880070****

@PissedConsumer651095

Dear Students,This is to issue warning against Few miscreants working in name of Donnish Group pan India. They take money in cash in tunes of Rs 50 k to Rs 1 Lac from Students to get them placed in companies.

Mr Avinash Jha ( 880090**** ) is the leader of the peck running this fraudulent racket. We as a company were hit by them when they gave few students via campus drive held in a remote location in Jharkhand.

Students were duped worth thousands of hard earned money.The students were told that in return of Money deposited they would get salaries in the training period which is not our company policy. When we tried to expose them they starting writing negative blogs on various websites against us.The college and students have already filed an FIR for the above incidence against Avinash Jha ( Donnish Group)Please be aware of the miscreants as they would approach you any time to cheat you.Feel Free to call us at : +91 813* *** *54Robin SinghCode Studio IT SolutionsGoverned By GYDCO India

View more comments (1)
ID
Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article