FABULOUS SERVICE WITH CLASS & STYLE

I was just at the store the other day. The personnel was top notch. I have traveled around the world and there was nothing negative at all 2 say about this store.As someone who traveled over 60 miles 2 see the store & brought family from out of state THEIR & MY experience was fabulous! They made Mom feel great-she got a cocktail dress for the first time in 5 years that was HOT! Great owners & great service! VERY HAPPY! THANK YOU COCOPARI SO MUCH! NJMONTHLY magazines #1 Jersey Shore boutique! POW!! #1 check it out! :) #1 JOY!!uhh! FAB

Joy you are so on the mark. I could not agree with you more.

I was there for the first time and I drove in from Fort Lee and it was so worth the trip. I enjoyed the service and felt like I was taken care of by the young lady with such care and personal interest in my shape and what looked best on me. It was such a refreshing experience. No more mall shopping for me too much work, going through the racks and not knowing where to begin.

At Coco you are treated like a friend even though I have never been there before they were there to serve me and it was truly a royal treatment experience for me. I will always make the trip to Red Bank it was so worth it and found a home there. First time I shopped, accomplished so much and I was not tired, they did all the work and it was such fun........Kimberly the owner was so nice and introduced herself and I felt absolutely no pressure to buy, just genuine and sincere appreciation that I drove so far and she wanted to make sure my first visit was special. Well guess what she was successful at doing just that.

Rarely do you see such a hugh enterprise like that busy as can be, and find the owner's eye on everyone who is in her store.......making sure they are happy and being taken care of. She sure did train her staff well. They are all truly a reflection of her first class appearance and class with an attitude of respect and concern of serving her clients well. Kimberly thank you so much for your gracious welcome and making me feel so special.

It just warmed my heart long after I left your store...Just amazing and you know I will be back. Like I said before so so worth the trip.....

ID
Newark, New Jersey

Amazing Experience

Hi. I just wanted to let you know how superbly wonderful it was to have had the experience of finally finding a store that allows me (I am 59 and still feel young!) to find clothing that makes me feel and look great - not like someone 59 trying to be 30! I love to look romantically sensuous and fun. My husband and I have been married for 36 years and I love to feel great when I get dressed as we go out. I have had personal shoppers at Neiman for a few years and I have always had to walk around to pick out clothing on the third floor as I was trying to explain how I wanted to look and feel - they just did not "get" what I was interested in! I want to let you know how wonderfully incredible Sara was. She got what I was interested in, had loads of choices for me (without even meeting me - just a brief interview over the telephone) and ran to get more when some choices she had were just not quite right! I want you to know that I certainly would NOT have purchased the clothing without her - I would have left without buying anything! She is just terrific and made my entire experience even more delightful! I cannot wait to wear what I have purchased (even though it means the weather has to get a bit colder - and I hate cold weather!) My husband and I are going away in two weeks for a weekend and I just cannot wait to wear some of the outfits and I cannot wait until he sees it. It is finally wonderful to know that there is a place that "get's it!" Thanks so very much and I look forward a long relationship of great clothing and accessories.

I have to sing your praises along with all the others here. I am so fortunate to have Coco Pari right in my backyard.

I just never ever worry about what I will be wearing to my many social functions and many of my friends weddings. The fun stuff for everyday makes me feel beautiful all the time.. When I do have a special day coming and my family wants to know what my wish list is, I justI tell them anything and everything in Coco Pari........When I see that black shopping bag all wrapped up so beautifully it warms my heart and I know I am going to be happy happy happy. Cannot wait for Christmas....They know where to go its Coco for me.....I work hard and love spoiling my kids and enjoy taking such good care of my family and that is my payback for all that I give to them all year long.

I am dressed from head every day. I should advertise and in a way I am. Just happy and feel so beautiful when I wear my shoes and all the beautiful clothing my Hubby and Kids have given me.......Thank you girls for assisting them with your awesome taste. You all are so professional and beautiful.

Kimberly you are one in a million, both beautiful and an amazing business woman..with a kind warm heart, a first class act to go with everything you have built here at your Boutique.. You should feel so proud in knowing that your store has been such a contribution to Red Bank, and all the other merchants and restaurants. I hope my girls grow up to be just like you, stunning, smart and the most down to earth successful professional I have ever come across.... Having my own business myself I know what it takes to create that kind of success, hard work, passion and caring for your clients.

They know and that is why we keep coming back.

You have it all. God bless

Just a note of appreciation for the great service and treatment and most amazing and beautiful shoes and the latest and greatest selections and designers. I have never experienced such a beautiful first class boutique like Coco Pari.

This was my very first visit there highly recommended by a dear friend and a frequent at the store. I never expected such beauty all around and so many beautiful and professional staff. The owner, Kimberly was amazingly beautiful and such a first class act. She has truly built an empire there and I cannot wait to visit again.

Thank you all so much for the experience of a lifetime. My friend did not over sing the praises of what she told me about.......I will be back!!!!!!!Awesome!!!!!!

Good for you. I feel the same way, CoCo Pari is an amazing boutique and I just love shopping there.

I live in Miami and my first stop is to come in and see all the beautiful shoes and clothing. I shop till I drop and love every single minute I am there. Kimberly the owner is one of a kind beauty radiates inside and out.

I will be back soon so get my shoe size please......Wish I had feet like Kimberly. I was not blessed that way.....Oh well do the best you can for Christmas.....See you soon

www.cocopari.com

Coco Pari is wonderful

@PissedConsumer231090

Sarah, I could not agree with you more. The hottest shopping anyone woman would die for.

It is a wonderland for glamour and luxury. The staff is so professional, never feel hurried and pressured to buy just dress you always for success................I wish they had more stores in Miami my sister and I would love that so much..

@PissedConsumer717319

I was in Coco Pari at least a dozen times and I tell you what, I first came to the boutique by accident. My husband and I got lost.

We were visiting family from North Carolina. We were on the main street there and waiting for the light and I could not help noticing the amazing window display filled with all the most beautiful things. It was late at night and told my husband I want to come back to check it out......We came back the next day and I was amazed simply amazed to see all the beauty under one roof. I had a ball shopping and I went home bragging to all my girlfriends about CoCo.

Pari, I thought it was a french franchise or something. All the girls there were so elegant and looked french? I told them I think the owner was French, Kimberly, why she is so darling and looks like that gal Megan Fox and a version of Angelina Jolie, beautiful eyes and what a figure.....just as precious as she is gorgeous what a gal. Have been back since with a few of my girls and I tell you what we have a blast all the time.

That night we got lost I found a treasure with CoCo Pari.

Thank you girls for making us southern girls feel so special and welcomed.......Kisses and hugs to you all. We will be back..

View more comments (6)
ID
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

About

Summary

CocoPari is a store that sells European designer clothing, footwear and handbags. It offers its customers clothing from Hervé Léger, Mandalay, Valentino, Roberto Cavalli, Robert Rodriguez, Catherine Malandrino, Diane Von Furstenberg, Stella McCartney, Diane Von Furstenberg, Elizabeth and James, Autumn Cashmere, Alexander McQueen, David Lerner, Camilla and Marc, Rachel Zoe, Artico, Flavio Castellani and many others. The footwear that is being sold in the store is designed by Jimmy Choo, Christian Louboutin, Rene Caovilla, Brian Atwood, Yves Saint Laurent, etc. The store offers everything from swimwear to eveningwear for women. CocoPari has two locations in Deal and Redbank, New Jersey. Owner Kimberly Landau is an owner of the store.

COCOPARI reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article