The Worst Service!

I ordered my mat on Nov 10, 2012 for a Christmas present and received it on Feb 22, 2013. I was never notified that it was on backorder or that it was sold out. It really ruined a portion of my Christmas and I had do buy something else at the last minute. I was counting on this mat as a gift and this company, Coco Mats N More really let me down. I will not be purchasing anything else from Coco Mats N More and will go elsewhere. Customer Service is really lacking! I received my receipt with the mat today and there still was no explanation. I could have at least received a discount for this purchase or on a future purchase but they probably be owing many customers the same. I doubt that I'm the only one with complaint from this company.
ID
Boca Raton, Florida

Cocomatsnmore.com has bad mats.

Update by user Sep 26, 2012

So far it has been one month and they don\'t have the guts to return my calls. I am going to pay the

BUT I will never order from them again.

They have expensive shoddy products. 09/23/2012

Original review posted by user Aug 26, 2012
I purchased 5 mats from CocoMatsNMore.com for $214.59. They arrived frayed, unraveling, dry, and loosely woven. I complained to the company (Scott at 866-561-****) within 7 days of their arrival. At first they accused me of dogs chewing on them etc and I sent photos of them to the company. They finally agreed that the mats were bad and said they would make sure that the next 5 would be better. The second set came in the same substandard condition. I called and complained again and they are not answering my calls. I think they just order them from a third world source and can't control what they are selling. I am going to pay the $200+ bill but I will never use them again.......bad mats!

We have been selling coco mats for many many years. And we pride ourselves on the quality of the products and our customer service.

From time to time we have customers who just want to get their products free. The mats were clearly chewed on by an animal from the photos we received. Either way, we still replaced them for no extra cost to the customer.

We have always responded to the customer promptly so they are not being truthful when they say we are not returning their calls.

ID
San Diego, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article