Cocard processing co.

Cocard is a processing co. that would not let me cancel my processing with them after numerous attempts even though I had no cancellation fees with them. The contract says Cocard on it but the Cocard headquarters in Kentucky said they could not cancel the contract and sent me to a company called Merchant Services of Georgia. They said they would cancel the contract but continue to charge me and the contract has not been cancelled. Polly Mobbs is running this company and should be ashamed of herself for the way she treats customers let alone calling the company another name other than the one advertised.

Being in the business since 1991, I understand your dilema. We have problems like these often. We have many processors, and our contracts restrict their involvement with our customers. We require a written cancellation, and usually get it right. Polly runs a good business, and is regulated by the organization, like we all are. We pride ourselves on our ethics and service. I would be happy to help you any way I can.

Dewayne Bennett

Cocard of North Florida

800-351-****

dewayne@***.net

ID
Cartersville, Georgia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article