Different fares with different drivers

i have been in the coby cab several times and when i am driven by the old guy who i think is the owner he always charges me one price, the last few times i have been in the CAB with the fat guy and the girl, they have charged me a different price from the old guy, so when i finally said something the girl got an attitude, I do not know what is up with this company, I do not know if the old guy knows whats going on, but I was basically told after i complain to these two people that I was blocked.. I have tried to call and complain to the old guy, but the girl and fat guy answer the phone, so that is not help at all. I have been looking for someone in maybe cobleskill town hall to complain to. if you have any idea let me know.

horrible

When you get in the cab look and see what the meter says. At the beginning they should all say the same thing, that is called the start up rate.

After that it depends on the number of blocks or miles that you travel as to what you will end up paying. That being said some of the meters might not be programmed exactly, meaning that some of them might be off by a fraction of a block or mile, whichever the cab company charges by. I'm sure the price difference can't be enough for you to have your undies twisted up. The cab company that I use all the time where I live, and the place that I go on a weekly basis, the meter runs between $5.00-$5.50 when I reach my destination and all of the drivers go exactly the same way every time.

I'm sure as the world not going to get upset over fifty cents.

I'm sure the owner of the company makes sure the meters are programmed as close to the same as they can possibly be. In the meantime complain to your city council/commissioners(whatever they are called where you live.

@PissedConsumer778057

there is no meter in this cab it is like a local cab, and it is sometimes 5 dollars difference-and that is a lot. for going the same place.

and I only get charged different depending on the drivers.

If i decide to take the can again. I will hopefully get the old guy and ask him.

View more comments (2)
ID
Cobleskill, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article