Coast to Coast computers

This company is bad news. First they take payments out of your checking account, but do not follow the schedule they give you. At one point they took out a payment every three days for three weeks. When you try to call them you rarely get to speak to someone and when you finally do the guy (I have only spoke to one guy EVER) he tells you if he had gotten a message from you, he would have called back. Then if they take a pmt and you have insufficient funds they turn off your hard drive so your computer is unusable. I tried to send it back and they said I was still responsible for the payments. They swore they sent me a contract which they never did, and when I said i wanted a new copy they said they would send it and I still have not gotten a copy. DONT EVER DEAL WITH THESE GUYS!!

GREAT JOB POSTING THE SAME THING TWICE BUT IN DIFFERENT WORDS.....Ok firstly, this company is forced by law to follow the payment scheduled by client. Secondly what do people expect to keep using something when they discontinue their payments on it?

Do u know what happens if u stop on your car payments? How are your claims possible though? It takes someone with half a brain to not figure it out, you claim to have made payments every 3 days for 3 weeks straight?? AND ur comp was shut down DUE to the face that YOU discontinued your payments.

People, please become more educated and call them for yourself. The people that post things up like this tend to be irresponsible and unable to keep up on their payments. Then they get pissed when negative consequenses arrived. Had this person called in and said he was not able to make a payment, AS I DID....

They would have just moved his payment day to fit him/her flexibly. They have to go through a Financing Company who does NO CREDIT check to be able to purchase something. I had a WONDERFUL experience purchasing my computer through them, and hope you do your own research on this!

Also, your right I never received my contract by mail either. That's because a sales representative very politely guided me to my contract that was sent to my EMAIL.

Its a legitamate contract. Again its like stopping payments on a new car and thinking its not big deal to stop payments though you sign a contract on BOTH.

ID
Phoenix, Arizona

Coast to Coast computer financing

These guys are nasty. First they never send you a written contract and when you ask for one they keep saying they sent it. Then they are supposed to take the payments out of your checking account every two weeks and they take it when they feel like it. I had them try to take a pmt out of my account every 3 days for three weeks. When you call to ask a question or complain no one is ever there and when you finally get the guy (there is only one I have EVER spoke to) he swears that if he got a message he would have called you back. He swears he will send a contract and never does. Then if they try to take a pmt out and there is insufficient funds for it they turn off your hard drive until you make a payment. When i called to tell them I was not happy and wanted to send it back they said if I did I was still responsible for the payments. I cant afford to pay for a computer I cant use. NEVER use these guys!!!

They would have just moved his payment day to fit him/her flexibly.

@PissedConsumer607260

On a separate note, when we are charged and over drafting fee, so do they! So make it easier call them ahead of time to modify your payments schedual! Of course we're responsible for our own payments! Its a legitamate contract.

View more comments (1)
ID
Phoenix, Arizona

About

Summary

Coast 2 Coast Computers, Virginia Beach, VA : Reviews and maps - Yahoo! Local, 757.213.4402. Get Ratings, Reviews, Photos and more on Yahoo! Local.

Coast To Coast Computer Financing reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article