Advanced Reviewer

A Very Dishonest Property Management Company That Had Extorted $2,000.00 From Me!

I was living in one of the buildings that they manage at: 3813 Huron Avenue #5,California 90232-**** for about eight (8) long years and the overall experience living there was a Living ***! When I first moved in there, it was Not so bad at the Very Beginning, but it got worst year after year! Furthermore, there was a man by the name of Chino who was one of the homeowners who eventually became the President of the Association and even though he was just a volunteer, he did something to Change The Rules And Make My Life Difficult because he did NOT like me having roommates and he hated ME on top of it! He did that volunteer job as President for about a year and then gave it up and handed it over, along with other duties to three (3) homeowners who took over as the board of directors for this very small building with only (7) seven units who ALL worked together as a Team to Make My Life Worst For ME! For example, the Worst Thing That They Did Was Get Together to Write Many Letters To Me to find Ways To Extort Money Out Of Me and Ruin My Living Experience While Still Living There At That Time. Year after year, since these people were on the Board Of Directors meaning (Carlos, Jen and Jim) (only as volunteers) purposely and deliberately Continued To Invent And Make New Rules And Internal Laws to make my life miserable and everything that was done for all of those years from living there was DONE against ONLY ME and Nobody Else. Whenever they had their quarterly meetings every three months, whenever complaints would come up of any kind, I Was Always Blamed. This went on until the day I sold my place and moved out of there and you will find out Why very soon! They must have sent me out anywhere from 100 + letters and fortunately, I was able to keep MOST of them in which I have hired a wonderful company called Best Buck Sites to copy all of my letters and put them into a Url Link for the public to read, including Yourself and from there You can see and witness All of their phony complaints and letters of extortion that they made against me over the course of 8 (eight) long, sad and struggling years in which I am glad are finally over as of August 2015. The reason of Why those years of *** and extortion are finally over is because last December 2014, I received another letter from their Board Of Directors harassing ME and asking for MONEY and around that time, they wanted $7,500.00 for doing absolutely Nothing Illegal, but in their eyes, they made Illegal Falsifications by stating that I was running a Hotel out of my one bedroom condominium, stating that I was running a Massage Business, stating that I was running a Hostel out of my condominium, etc. There was NEVER any video footage to prove these lies except for three (3) of the same Board Of Directors who did NOT want ME to have any visitors, nor roommates and did NOT even want my roommates having visitors at all! The three (3) Board Of Directors were an Extremely Angry, Cruel and Negative Group Of People to deal with and these were definitely NOT Your Friends at all! For example, when I was on vacation, they had some kind of a vote to make a Very Small Gate at the front of the condominium in which they claimed would keep out thieves and prevent burglaries and robberies which was a JOKE because even I was able to Hop Over The Gate! Living at Huron Hacienda Heights reminded me of being in a Prison (even thought I have Never been to prison), but it was ran something like that. Going back to their Letters Of Extortion for $7,500.00, it was so bad by that time back in December of 2014 that I had to hire a lawyer to write them letters to ask them to please leave me alone and Cease And Desist and my lawyer at that time was Mr M. Gross who I had hired to write ME the letters who even had to attend a hearing based on their Bogus and Frivolous, Constant Years Of Complaint Letters that were sent out to me. Yes, Attorney Gross was a Big Help to ME, however, that was NOT the only time that I had hired him because I did utilize his services before that time on several occasions to ask them to please leave me alone and Cease And Desist because they have been trying to extort money out of ME for years and it did NOT Stop! By December of 2014 as I had mentioned to You before I Made a Major Life Change. I decided to Finally Renovate And Sell My Condominium in a fair and timely manner because I personally could NOT deal much longer with their Singled Out Harassment Towards ME! They basically Forced ME Out Of My Condominium and Carolyn S., their main Property Manager that the Board Of Directors Hired from Coast Management on their behalf to take care of the many duties, including Legal Matters was NOT much of a HELP either because she worked the Board Of Directors and NEVER took my side at all! By August 2015, I was able to Sell The Condominium, but NOT without paying them their Extorted and Illegal $2,000.00. Let me please explain to You how I went from owing them $7,500.00 down to $2,000.00. Throughout the years the three (3) Board Of Directors (Carlos, Jen and Jim) have been Harassing ME for Money and Complaining about everything and anything via mail and email as I had stated to You before from the previous page and they also kept on Making Up Amounts Of Money Going From One Amount To Another That They Believed That I Owed Them for doing absolutely Nothing Wrong! Furthermore, from the Very Last Hearing that my Attorney Gross had attended, he was able to get these Three (3) Board Of Directors/Extorters/Criminals to Lower Their Illegal Fine from $7,500.00 down to $5,000.00. I still did NOT agree with this amount at all (Since It Was All Made Up) and should NOT have had to pay a single dime for their Extortion, however, I did NOT give Up! Please NOTE: Just shortly before I was getting ready to sell my Condominium, I was told by my real estate agent that in order to get My Money from the Sale Of The Condominium that Coast Management wants their Illegal Extorted Money as well! In order for ME to get paid, Coast Management MUST get Paid First through the Escrow Company used which Sucked, but that was the Very Sick Reality! At that time as I had stated, they wanted $5,000.00 after my Attorney Gross had attended that hearing as stated earlier in my letter and what I did to even lower it further was to contact the Los Angeles City Attorney Dispute Resolution Program located at: 220 North Spring Street Floor #14 9001* (213) 978-**** and through their office they have Volunteer Mediators who help people and businesses solve Disputes through Mediation. I honestly was very fearful of going through with this process, but I thought in my circumstances that this was the best remedy that I could partake in. I worked with about three (3) different mediators going back and forth with and through Carolyn S., the Property Manager at that time and I had to write many, many letters to explain myself, my position and my circumstances as to Why I do Not Deserve To Pay Them $5,000.00 dollars. Through the mediation, they were able to lower it from $5,000.00 down to $3,500.00 and even with this amount, I still Disagreed in paying it since it was Unfair, Bogus, Extorted, Illegal and Dirty Money that they want ME to fork over for Nothing! I decided to Continue again with more in-depth mediation and through more hefty communication back and forth through the same people and channels, I was able to further Mediate and get that Bogus Fine to go down Even More from $3,500.00 to $2,000.00 dollars. Sadly, I was still Not Happy with this Balance Owed and therefore talked to my mediator again about getting them to lower it even more, but the Unfortunate Reality is that these Three (3) Unpaid Board Of Directors (Carlos, Jen and Jim) were Very Hungry And Starved For This Money and they would NOT mediate and/or negotiate any more through Carolyn S., their hired Property Manager from Coast Management. I was therefore stuck with the $2,000.00 balance which is better than paying them $7,500.00, I Guess and through the Sale Of My Condominium, they Got Their Extorted $2,000.00 Dollars First and then I Got The Proceeds From That which was still okay because I still walked away with a Fair Profit, however, they NEVER DESERVED THIS $2,000.00 DOLLARS, EVER! May I also point out that Carolyn Simmons, Property Manager from Coast Management NEVER LEFT ME ALONE as well, because about two weeks before my condominium was finally sold and I was out of there, I Had Put Up Paper Taped To The Inside Of My Bedroom Windows since all of my curtains and rods were NOT there anymore because during the renovation process, they were all removed by the contractor and then the whole room was freshly painted for the New Owners and I therefore needed something to cover them up so that the neighbors would NOT see me naked and/or see me change. Sadly, Carolyn Simmons, Property Manager from Coast Management got upset at what I had done which was NONE of her business which had nothing to do with her, however, she made it her business and decided to email ME a letter asking ME to take all of the paper down and made out the False Claim that I was violating their CC&R Rules with regards to what can go on the inside of my windows as well! Can You Believe It? I had to go to my bathroom to change until I was finally out of there! What an Inconvenience, but Whatever! In any case, I was at a Loss Financially, Emotionally, etc. I am just so glad to be out of there and will Sue them for my $2,000.00 back! Enclosed, in the following Url Link, please find copies of all of the letters of extortion and complaints coming from Coast Management and the Board Of Directors for You to Read! coastmanagement.wordpress.com Do Not Buy A Condominium Ever; Especially When Coast Management Is Involved As A Part Of Your Homeowner's Association!

According to defamation law, which is what libel/slander is :

"Truth" is an absolute defense against defamation. See New York Times Co.

v. Sullivan, 376 U.S. 254 (****), and Time Inc. v.

Hill, 385 U.S. 411 (****). Consequently, a plaintiff has to provide convincing evidence of a defamatory statement's falsity in order to prove defamation.

The law does not require that a statement must be perfectly accurate in every conceivable way to be considered "true." Courts have said that some false statements must be protected for the wider purpose of allowing the dissemination of truthful speech. The resulting doctrine is known as "substantial truth." Under the substantial truth doctrine, minor factual inaccuracies will be ignored so long as the inaccuracies do not materially alter the substance or impact of what is being communicated.

In other words, only the "gist" or "sting" of a statement must be correct.

The substantial truth defense is particularly powerful because a judge will often grant summary judgment in favor of a defendant (thus disposing of the case before it goes to trial) if the defendant can show that the statement the plaintiff is complaining about is substantially true, making the defense a quick and relatively easy way to get out of a long (and potentially expensive) defamation case.

Substantial truth can also be a flashpoint for libel cases involving public figures and officials who must show actual malice by the defendant in order to recover. In Masson v. New Yorker Magazine, 501 U.S. 496 (****), the plaintiff tried to argue that inaccurate quotations were evidence of actual malice.

The Supreme Court refused to adopt such a stringent rule, noting the difficulty of taking notes and translating from recordings and the need to edit a speaker's comments into a coherent statement. The Court stated:

We conclude that a deliberate alteration of the words uttered by a plaintiff does not equate with knowledge of falsity for purposes of New York Times Co. v. Sullivan and Gertz v.

Robert Welch, Inc., unless the alteration results in a material change in the meaning conveyed by the statement. (citations omitted) The Court went on to note the use of quotation marks to directly attribute inaccurate statements to the speaker "bears in a most important way on [this] inquiry, but it is not dispositive in every case." Generally speaking, a publisher is given more leeway for inaccuracies when he is interpreting his sources than when he is purporting to be providing a "direct account of events that speak for themselves." Time, Inc. v.

Pape, 401 U.S. 279 (****).

COAST MANAGEMENT can find all the evidence they need to make their case against Howard Shore.

Why Pissed Consumer allows people (like Howard Shore) to come here and publish such one side bold faced lies sure makes me question what this site is good for.

http: // www. freewebs.

com / roomstoshareforcheaprent /aboutus. htm (connect links)

(4) PRIVATE ROOMS + (1) SHARED ROOM FOR (2) PERSONS ONLY!Rooms 2 Share 4 Cheap Rent Los Angeles

About Us

I have been renting out bunkbeds to students and fulltime working persons since 2004 and I started doing it with my very first house that I bought in Los Angeles out in the El Sereno area of the city.

Then I sold it and bought a nice condominium out in Culver City, California close to Sony Pictures Entertainment where they make the movies, however, that place gets filled up quite fast due to its' popularity which is the reason why I decided to buy this wonderful house in a cool location of Los Angeles, California (very close to La Brea Avenue and the Santa Monica 10 Freeway) and the Brand New Light Rail Subway Station that can take you to Downtown Los Angeles, Hollywood, Pasadena, etc. As mentioned on the Welcome Page, the owner-landlord is Howard Paul Shore which is ME and my helper is Kory Taylor.

http: // www .yellowbook. com/ profile/massage-by-paul_ 188341****.html (just connect the links)

Massage by Paul

2535 Hauser Blvd

Los Angeles, CA 90016-****

Local: (323) 514-****

SERIOUSLY, the truth is out there.

Making claims that OTHER people are making "Illegal Falsifications" holds you equally to open to being sued fro defamation. Seriously Howard, you are all over the internet.

Anyone can GOOGLE your name, and phone number, and find all your info, including your photos. So, stop the making all these bogus complaints before someone with deep pockets sues you.

If you don't want people to think you're running a hotel/hostel, then stop advertising!

Anyone can google the address and your name.

Rooms to share for cheap rent in 2 locations

Location #1 2535 Hauser Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90016

Location #2 3813 Huron Ave Culver City, CA 90232 No private rooms, shared rooms only Great for College and University students, people with full-time jobs and foreign exchange students that need a decent and safe place to live while saving money at the same time. You will need to prove some sort of monthly income, which may also include unemployment, social security, etc..

Wireless Internet is included. Washer and Dryer on the premises.

Anyone with a simple understanding of GOOGLE can show who is the dishonest one here.

3813 Huron Avenue #5,California 90232-****

HOWARD SHORE WRITES: "The reason of Why those years of *** and extortion are finally over is because last December 2014, I received another letter from their Board Of Directors harassing ME and asking for MONEY and around that time, they wanted $7,500.00 for doing absolutely Nothing Illegal, but in their eyes, they made Illegal Falsifications by stating that I was running a Hotel out of my one bedroom condominium, stating that I was running a Massage Business, stating that I was running a Hostel out of my condominium, etc."

FACT: "Howard Shore - 3813 Huron Avenue #5 Culver City,... | Facebook

3813 Huron Avenue #5 Culver City, California 90232-**** Thursday, ...

you also please add an Additional Advertisement for ME under: MASSAGE THERAPY!" "MASSAGE THERAPY!" !!!!! Pretty tough to claim someone else was making false accusations when you were the one running the "MASSAGE THERAPY" advertisements on Facebook.' And as for running a hostel: FACT: https://roomstoshareforcheaprent.wordpress.com/ Rooms to Share for Cheap Rent in Culver City & Los Angeles 323-514-**** Posted by roomstoshareforcheaprent in Uncategorized. Leave a Comment Contact Howard Shore at 323-514-**** for more information or Jose Jordan at 323-596-****. Rooms to share for cheap rent in 2 locations Location #1 2535 Hauser Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90016 Location #2 3813 Huron Ave Culver City, CA 90232 No private rooms, shared rooms only Great for College and University students, people with full-time jobs and foreign exchange students that need a decent and safe place to live while saving money at the same time.

You will need to prove some sort of monthly income, which may also include unemployment, social security, etc.. Flexible timeframes, no long-term commitments necessary. Non-smoking, drug-free environment (you may smoke outside). Rent is $360 per month plus $360 deposit.

Wireless Internet is included.

Washer and Dryer on the premises. (WE ARE VERY CLOSE TO LA BREA AVENUE & THE SANTA MONICA FREEWAY 10), WE ARE ABOUT EIGHT (8) BLOCKS WEST OF LA BREA AVENUE, RIGHT OFF OF ADAMS BOULEVARD AT THE NORTHWEST CORNER OF ADAMS BOULEVARD & HAUSER BOULEVARD HERE ARE SOME DRIVING DISTANCES FROM THE HOUSE TO THE FOLLOWING LOCATIONS: AMERICAN ACADEMY OF DRAMATIC ARTS: 5.02 MILES, 12 MINUTES BEVERLY HILLS: 4.38 MILES, 12 MINUTES DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES: 8.05 MILES, 12 MINUTES HOLLYWOOD: 5.90 MILES, 14 MINUTES (LAX) LOS ANGELES AIRPORT: 7.53 MILES, 16 MINUTES (LACC) LOS ANGELES CITY COLLEGE: 7.68 MILES, 15 MINUTES LOS ANGELES FILM SCHOOL: 5.94 MILES, 14 MINUTES (LATTC) LOS ANGELES TRADE TECHNICAL COLLEGE: 6.03 MILES, 10 MINUTES SANTA MONICA BEACH AND PIER: 8.70 MILES, 12 MINUTES (SMC) SANTA MONICA COMMUNITY COLLEGE: 7.45 MILES, 11 MINUTES (USC) UNIVERSITY SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA: 5.55 MILES, 12 MINUTES (UCLA) UNIVERSITY CALIFORNIA LOS ANGELES: 7.47 MILES, 11 MINUTES VENICE BEACH: 10.15 MILES, 18 MINUTES WEST HOLLYWOOD: 4.73 MILES, 11 MINUTES (WLAC) WEST LOS ANGELES COLLEGE: 3.55 MILES, 9 MINUTES EMAIL: PRIVATE_EXECUTIVE@***.COM OR MSN MESSENGER: nicecanadianboy@***.com WEBSITE: http://www.freewebs.com/roomstoshareforcheaprent copy and paste Latest Posts Rooms to Share for Cheap Rent in Culver City & Los Angeles 323-514-**** Blogroll WordPress.com WordPress.org Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.

View more comments (4)
ID
Culver City, California
Cons
  • That i was being bullied for the whole time that i lived there
  • Kept adding new rules yearly to make my life more difficult
  • I was the only person they complained about while living there
Reason of review
they extorted $2,000 from me and would NOT let me sell the property and get my money until they received their money first.
Loss
$2000
Preferred solution
to refund the extorted $2,000.00 dollars that they illegally took from me when i sold my property for doing absolutely Nothing Wrong!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article