TaxMonkey.com

are these the same people as wesettletaxes.com? are these the same people as wesettletaxes.com? are these the same people as wesettletaxes.com? are these the same people as wesettletaxes.com? are these the same people as wesettletaxes.com? are these the same people as wesettletaxes.com? are these the same people as wesettletaxes.com? are these the same people as wesettletaxes.com? are these the same people as wesettletaxes.com? are these the same people as wesettletaxes.com? are these the same people as wesettletaxes.com? are these the same people as wesettletaxes.com? are these the same people as wesettletaxes.com?

No, they are NOT!!!! No relation what so ever.

ID
Stevenson Ranch, California
Loss

Be Warned Against Coast Advisory Group "Irvine" Tax-Help.com

I just want to warn the general public to beware of paying this comapny. Ta-help.com AKA Coast Advisory Group. I was told by a rep at this company (Derric) That I was a candidate for a reducution in the taxes I owed due to a hardship. I paid $1000 dollars for that specific service, and now after 1 month of not returning my calls I now have been emailed that there is nothing that he or there "Team of Cpa's can do for me and that in the fine print there are no refunds.. Please please beware I told you so... Tax-help.com aka coast advisory group

Dear Anonymous,

I find you spineless to hide behind anonymity. You do so because what you have done here is based on lies and malice.

Coast Advisory Group has been in business for less than a year. We have NEVER had an employee named Derric, or anyone even resembling that name. We have NEVER NEVER NEVER charged a $1000 fee upfront, in fact, separate of a small refundable deposit, we only invoice following completion of work phases. We take great pride in our record and this attack, which is baseless, is coming to us at a great price. Your karma will suffer greatly for this, you know it, I know it. I do not wish you ill will, because that would be stooping to your level, but I will ask you to consider the hard working people at this firm that selflessly work to help others and make a difference. They do not deserve this undignified and cowardly method you have chosen in effort to compete with us. Yes, you are our competitor and you represent what is wrong with the industry and why we are above the juvenile and vindictive methods you have chosen to conduct yourself in.

Our business has been damaged by your lies, which I suspect brings you great pride. Good job.

Lastly, we guarantee all work to be completed 45 days. We are very proud of a stellar record, having helped so many get back on their feet. How about you viscous competitor, what do you tell your children you do for work? Do you tell them that you are a jealous person that lies and hurts people. Are they proud of you?

If you are reading this propaganda, I am sorry, it breaks my heart too. Never in my wildest dreams have I thought that doing good would make someone so jealous to the point of stooping to this level. This website should be ashamed for not fact checking, and realize that people read this stuff and as result make business decisions on that basis. It is unfortunate that you even manage to be in business, it is truly disgraceful.

This firm (Coast Advisory Group) and I do not hide behind anonymity and will address any further hits you so choose to assert. I pray the regulators find you and rid you from the industry. People need better, they deserve better.

@PissedConsumer359018

Most of these tax help companies are scams...(Not all) you wont verify "Derric", because the guys and or girls that work for u use fake names and then are paid with their real name or paid threw a corporation.

View more comments (1)
ID
San Jose, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article